Eden Hazard

the wes

When considering the price of a player, you have to consider marketing value as well. Hazard will probably be a free transfer - he will pay whatever his transfer fee back in t-shirt sales almost instantly. Can't say the same for Belhanda. SO money should not be an issue when comparing these two .

Quotes are not fake.

When considering the price of a player, you have to consider marketing value as well. Hazard will probably be a free transfer - he will pay whatever his transfer fee back in t-shirt sales almost instantly. Can't say the same for Belhanda. SO money should not be an issue when comparing these two .

Quotes are not fake.

That's not necessarily true. If we buy Belhanda, shirt sales wouldn't increase too much initially. However, if over time, Belhanda became a world class player and a superstar than the shirt sales would increase drastically. So he would take longer to make the money back but would still probably bring in the same money as the likes of Hazard. Like a slow burn, if you will.

I'd like to say there's no guarantee Hazard will be a great player, but deep down I know he will be. Whoever gets him will be very lucky. Belhanda seems very good too.

Quotes are not fake.

That cant be told. It will depend on who will play better in PL, if Belhanda becomes superstar than he would sell more shirts,...Maybe at the beggining this would be true, because Hazard is more known, but still who in the world would want City kit, except City fans? If he goes to united, the kit would sell easily, but at city i doubt...

This also reminds me, people complaining about Torres 50mio price, while it is obvious the shirt sales covered that already a year ago...We had no loss with him actualy...

That cant be told. It will depend on who will play better in PL, if Belhanda becomes superstar than he would sell more shirts,...Maybe at the beggining this would be true, because Hazard is more known, but still who in the world would want City kit, except City fans? If he goes to united, the kit would sell easily, but at city i doubt...

This also reminds me, people complaining about Torres 50mio price, while it is obvious the shirt sales covered that already a year ago...We had no loss with him actualy...

Do you have any figure to make this statement true?

And yes I saw it online that Hazard said he will be moving to PL this summer and will be wearing blue.

So only two teams, City and Chelsea.

That cant be told. It will depend on who will play better in PL, if Belhanda becomes superstar than he would sell more shirts,...Maybe at the beggining this would be true, because Hazard is more known

Basically saying what I said in an earlier post

That's not necessarily true. If we buy Belhanda, shirt sales wouldn't increase too much initially. However, if over time, Belhanda became a world class player and a superstar than the shirt sales would increase drastically. So he would take longer to make the money back but would still probably bring in the same money as the likes of Hazard. Like a slow burn, if you will.

Do you have any figure to make this statement true?

And yes I saw it online that Hazard said he will be moving to PL this summer and will be wearing blue.

So only two teams, City and Chelsea.

Torres shirt was top selling when he was still in Lpool, there was lot of told how good his shirts are selling when he arrived at Chelsea.

Also, you shouldnt believe everything that writes on web...

At £50 a pop that is a one million jerseys. That is a lot of shirts that say Torres 9.

Torres shirt was top selling when he was still in Lpool, there was lot of told how good his shirts are selling when he arrived at Chelsea.

Also, you shouldnt believe everything that writes on web...

So you tell me that, but then you tell me:

there was lot of told how good his shirts are selling when he arrived at Chelsea.

:wank2:

Official stats:

Shirt sales ranking in the last 20 years in the Premier League:

1 Wayne Rooney

2 Steven Gerrard

3 Fernando Torres

4 Cristiano Ronaldo

5 Frank Lampard