The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that guy!!! God knows when that filmed though doubt he's that mega happy now seeing as that replica is the closest they have to the league as such

Thing is they used to be a good side..they've just become crap.Every season you know whats gana happen..they do well....fans get cocky..then suddenly all goes to pot...fans get annoyed.Wengers rants about other teams kinda inoring the fact his side threw away a lead it was all the fault of the ref and the other team.Mean we were shite last year and still finished 2nd above them despite being so far behind them at one point

Be sad the day Wenger does go..his mentalness anfd rants and 'I didnt see it' bollocks be missed

RMAO, checkout le voyeur's analysis of le goonies transfer window this season :D

Here is my favorite quote of the article:

We hope to give you some good news soon. Next week' date=' something might happen.[/quote']

Yeah, both Cesc & Nasri will be packing their bags & le goonies will be forever staring @ our nutz sack :D