Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People seem to forget that the reasons why they hate Sturridge's way of play are exactly the same main faults Hulk has.

Many people hate his selfishness, not his style of play. Hulk is not even close to Sturridge when it comes to being selfish.

my worry as well

Although it will hopefuly instead have the effect of kicking us into action to buy him. If hazard moves to united i don't want city to move in on him at the last minute and fluctuate the price.

Anything between £30-35m lets just fucking bag him!

LOLOLOLOLOL. Watch more matches of his.

Almost as selfish as Sturridge. Would rather shoot than pass. Would rather shoot than cross.

I'm pretty sure wingers are supposed to be assist-based, not goal scorers.

Many people hate his selfishness, not his style of play. Hulk is not even close to Sturridge when it comes to being selfish.

how dare you question that guy, don't you know his cousin plays in the second division of an Asian league and his mums sisters aunt once touched geordie bests coat! I think he knows more about football than the rest of us

LOLOLOLOLOL. Watch more matches of his.

Almost as selfish as Sturridge. Would rather shoot than pass. Would rather shoot than cross.

I'm pretty sure wingers are supposed to be assist-based, not goal scorers.

He's not 'almost' as selfish as Sturridge. Not even close.

Sturridge is the most selfish player i have ever seen, even when he has a team mate right in front of goal, he won't pass.

People seem to forget that the reasons why they hate Sturridge's way of play are exactly the same main faults Hulk has.

Sturridge is a forward, when he plays as a winger he shouldn't be so selfish but you cannot blame him. A striker should be selfish and it's in his nature. Torres should take note.

Yes. I've seen around 40 games of his. How many have you seen?

Do you know that his nickname in Portugal is "egoísta" ?

Givanildo Vieira de Souza is normally called Hulk :Goober:

And Hulk has got the tendancy to go for goal but that doesn't negate from his assisting. Look at Ronaldo for example, he's definatly become a much better team player but he still naturally goes for goal as a forward.

I watched almost every Porto game this season cause a friend of mine is a crazy Porto fan.

Of course hi shoots very often but c`mon how many goals did he score in that type of situation??? Without further thinking I remember 7 Goals this season!

maybe because studge is ST, playin wing and lets face it young too. hush ya beak, studge is good talent and will learn.

No he will not learn. Its in his blood the selfish bastard. And you hush your beak. Sturridge will never make it in Chelsea as a striker.

how dare you question that guy, don't you know his cousin plays in the second division of an Asian league and his mums sisters aunt once touched geordie bests coat! I think he knows more about football than the rest of us

You should be more careful with what you say Aiden. Not everything is hidden just because you're on the internet. In fact, everything becomes more clear.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You