Hulk

thejolta

I watched almost every Porto game this season cause a friend of mine is a crazy Porto fan.

Of course hi shoots very often but c`mon how many goals did he score in that type of situation??? Without further thinking I remember 7 Goals this season!

He has 12 goals this season from open play. About 4 or 5 assists.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has 12 goals this season from open play. About 4 or 5 assists.

Correction : 15 assists for Porto and 1 for Brazil

http://www.football-lineups.com/footballer/26407/

Are you a troll or something? Only just registered after CL win.

Hulk's assist stats according to Wiki:

2008/09 - 9 assists.

2009/10 - 11 assists.

2010/11 - 21 assists

2011/12 - 15 assists.

Not bad for a selfish player :whistling:

Those are in ALL competitions. League and Europa League... against teams who would get dominated in our league...from a winger...whose main job is supposed to be providing assists.. Also, the 2010/11 season was when he had Falcao. Notice how little he gets when he's not around in comparison? How many of those goals would Torres get? 3?

You should also know that ACTUAL knowledgeable football heads don't just judge a player from his stats. That's simply laughable.

I just find it disgusting that people who've just started supporting Chelsea since the Abramovich era are ok with spending £30million on a guy who's about to turn 26, and has never done well against a top team.

Watch Porto - Manchester City.

That'll be all for now.

Correction : 15 assists for Porto and 1 for Brazil

http://www.football-...otballer/26407/

Are you a troll or something? Only just registered after CL win.

LOL. Don't you dare go around saying implying ANYTHING about who the actual supporters are. Chelsea aren't even your main team :')

Far from it. I notice you're in Ireland. Attended many home games this season?

Keep your bitching between yourselves. No need to clog up the thread with it.

Far from it. I notice you're in Ireland. Attended many home games this season?

its northern Ireland but you would know that because everything is much clearer on the internet wooooooo. No I ain't been over this season at all but then that's the joys of recession. Please do take me up on that issue!

its northern Ireland but you would know that because everything is much clearer on the internet wooooooo. No I ain't been over this season at all but then that's the joys of recession. Please do take me up on that issue!

Ah, so you have little money? Do you work in Tesco?

LOL. Don't you dare go around saying implying ANYTHING about who the actual supporters are. Chelsea aren't even your main team :')

Never claimed them Chelsea to be, hell the reason I registered here in the first place was to answer posts about Copenhagen for Champions League last season. But you don't see me shitting up all thread acting like I am 13.

Why don't you respond to you being completely wrong about his assists?

No.

I see you getting excited over a player you've only heard of within the last 2 or so seasons, with no knowledge of scouting or judging player ability, feeling happy that our club may spend a stupid £30mil after spending £50mil on a total flop, like a 13 year old.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You