Hulk

thejolta

100% correct! this guy seriously isn't the real deal! why do you think he never played for a big Brazilian team and why do you think he hardly gets a game for the Brazil national team, when they don't even have many good forwards? Hulk is nothing special.

you are making the classic mistake of over praising YOUR selection and rubbishing any other option

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't think this is the type of player that is needed. Sure he has the physique and the power for the Premier League but I just don't think he fits Chelsea's formation and tactics well. He is a Wide Striker or Inside Foward not a Winger which is what is needed.

mate we dont have a single guy who is tricky on the side, who can delivery a half decent cross aside ivanovic/mata, I am all for studge/torres up top, id rather those 2 than any combo that can be brought in realistically. That being said, this guy is tricky has pace power strength and can PASS, we havent had a good passing winger since joey left. Yes hazard is the clubs first option but this guy isnt a bad alternative, IMO he is more of a safe option given his big game experience.

I think he's going to be to Chelsea what Nani is to MUFC, albeit on the opposite wing.

I welcome him with open arms, and look forward to getting my "INCREDIBLE HULK" jersey to go with my "RAMBO 7" one.

-Just my $0.02

mate we dont have a single guy who is tricky on the side, who can delivery a half decent cross aside ivanovic/mata, I am all for studge/torres up top, id rather those 2 than any combo that can be brought in realistically. That being said, this guy is tricky has pace power strength and can PASS, we havent had a good passing winger since joey left. Yes hazard is the clubs first option but this guy isnt a bad alternative, IMO he is more of a safe option given his big game experience.

Hulk is a Striker. He doesn't care about crossing the ball and passing. Sure he does pass and cross but everyone does that, the first thing on Hulk's mind will always be "How can I score a goal right now?".

Hulk is a Striker. He doesn't care about crossing the ball and passing. Sure he does pass and cross but everyone does that, the first thing on Hulk's mind will always be "How can I score a goal right now?".

No he plays out wide and he has such a high number of assists, every year, He seems like the player we are missing

Love his assist record lol, yep, defo a striker but doesn't mind playing anywhere unlike some who moan. I really think he will come anyway, it looks nailed on. Hope he can be here ready for the USA.

I just don't think this is the type of player that is needed. Sure he has the physique and the power for the Premier League but I just don't think he fits Chelsea's formation and tactics well. He is a Wide Striker or Inside Foward not a Winger which is what is needed.

Interesting point, I was wondering that myself, but then I couldn't think of a single winger available in the market that I'd want at Chelsea. I think we are going after Hulk because of the lack of world-class wingers in the market.

Oh, you have completely changed my opinion with your deliberate and very articulate arguement. Those sources you provided are excellent! Flawless.

Alright if you want to get all sarcastic and stupid about it. Just providing some further information that i found out and anyway you say he's not the type of player we need? Well i had know idea that we don't need a wide player that can provide assist, goals, pace, power to our team as well as scare the daylights out of opposition full backs. Maybe we should just go for the non existent AVAILABLE wingers out there. Logic

No he plays out wide and he has such a high number of assists, every year, He seems like the player we are missing

I said Striker not Centre Forward. As you said he seems like the missing piece but since when do statistics ever tell the whole story? I for one have no idea how these assists came to be. What's the main contribution to his assists? Layoffs? Through balls? Crosses? Clumsy ricochets off his left thigh?

I personally never let statistics tell me if a player is good or not.

Alright if you want to get all sarcastic and stupid about it. Just providing some further information that i found out and anyway you say he's not the type of player we need? Well i had know idea that we don't need a wide player that can provide assist, goals, pace, power to our team as well as scare the daylights out of opposition full backs. Maybe we should just go for the non existent AVAILABLE wingers out there. Logic

You are you putting words in my mouth. When did the hell did I say we didn't need a " wide player that can provide assist, goals, pace, power to our team as well as scare the daylights out of opposition full backs" [sic]?

You just came out of nowhere and claimed my opinion is wrong. Since when the hell can an opinion be wrong?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You