Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Porto's valuation of Hulk is huge compared to Chelsea's value, don't expect him to go to Chelsea this window."

From an agent known as Football_Agent9 on twitter. Usually reliable.

I don't know if I really buy that, though.

The times is saying that we've agreed personal terms with the player himself and he is prepared to put a transfer request in to lower his price.

so ive heard but you kno how rumors fly at this end of the season, mata was in london to pass a medical with arsenal last year supposedly

And in other odds and sods, Hulk is preparing to hand in a transfer request at Porto to force through a £35m move to Chelsea, where he will bully Fernando Torres back on to the bench.

Just gotta love The Guardian.

30-35 is still too much, I'd say 27 at most, even thats over priced

Sigh.. todays market.

My personal opinion is in light of the cheaper currency that we have nowadays it's not too bad after all.

Midfield! we need to strenghten the midfield. Hulk can wait!

Erm, no. We need to get wingers. Priority no. 1. I can live with Lampard and Mikel playing next season in the midfield, but I sure as hell cannot live another season with Kalou on our first team sheet.

@OficialHulk: Thanks for the messages of support from Chelsea fans!

:o

Liverpool FC News@LiverpooIFCNews

Looks like Hulk is off to Chelsea. RT @OficialHulk Thanks for the messages of support from Chelsea fans!

Expand

hulk-feliz_normal.jpgGivanildo V. Souza@OficialHulk

@LiverpooIFCNews No, just thank the messages of support, (not sure if real)

Quickly trying to cover his tracks though.

Random Pic:

9yg1.jpg

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You