Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kagawa is a much better passer, he can open up defences, and has a more rounded football brain than Hulk.

Hulk will just be another Robinho if he comes to the PL.

what do you base your opinion on . ?

I do like the expression "more rounded football Brain" sounds clever means nothing

Anyone can edit a wikipedia page. You just need an account. That being said, wikipedia is NOT a reliable source. You'll never see any official information about a deal on wikipedia first.

All this talk he signed, he didnt, he will, he wont,...is just idiotic. I would be much more excited if this happened quicker and out of blue, like with Marin.

This summer we must get another two wingers, Rb and CM.

Two from Hazard/Hulk/Ayew

One from Modric/Moutinho

and Azpi

Porto striker Hulk will hand in a transfer request to force through a £35m move to Chelsea(The Times).

£35m is quite steep. Hopefully he adapts quickly.

I think there are some truth in these rumours, only that they're subject to change so the parties concerned probably won't make any statements.

£35m is quite steep. Hopefully he adapts quickly.

If it does happen we do have a lot of Brazilians so yeah they're in most likelihood are going to do their best to help him settle down with the team and the league. Thankfully and hopefully.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You