Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We still need another attacker mind, don't forget we are playing in more competitions this year, Marins injured and even now we don't really have anyone to play on the right. I think a right winger would be perfect, i would love someone like Jesus Navas but doesn't he have problems where he can't really live outside his country?.

The trouble with our double pivot is defensive protection though. Not creativity. Would Modric really be the answer to that problem?

I would say we lack both defensive protection AND creativity in the double pivot. Who do you think has the creativity in the double pivot? :S

Hope Hulk doesnt sign just so this guy deletes his account.

I really dont care for hulk. He can bring a lot to the team but not for that money.

Right, because you write the cheques for this club.

how do u know when a tweet is righ or worg, situation change due to individual action n reaction some deal as he said might be right but other thing may change the clubs mind whereas he took home info that things are work according to plan. So u dont know for sure if it true or false but hope it is positive to your what u want

I would say we lack both defensive protection AND creativity in the double pivot. Who do you think has the creativity in the double pivot? :S

I think he means we don't need a whole lot of creativity in our double pivot although I'd say we need someone who can ensure our transition from the double pivot to the front four is smooth. Anyway, at the moment, the double pivot isn't providing any cover for our back four nor is it doing a good job with retaining the ball, so I kind of agree with him.

Please stop with the loser / no life / nerd ( take your pick) 007 twitter douche bag. No self respecting person sits around tweeting about football transfers all day, guy is either a loser or a twelve year old school boy.

Damn literally anyone can do what he does. I'm still waiting on the Moses and Azi signing to be completed (two weeks ago).

even if he did get it right its the most obvious target we've been linked to all summer. Moses and Azpilicueta deals and medicals were supposed to be completed Wednesday and Thursday respectively according to him, still waiting on those lol

It's hardly inside knowledge, even if we sign him it's not like this came out of nothing. Just wish people would stop posting extracts from what is clearly a young boys wet dream (ie football agent).... Jesus even the name sucks!!

Football Agent 007@EPLAgent007

Hulk is set to have his medical at Chelsea late next week. #CFC#FCP

This guy is such a joke.

The transfer window will shut after late next week, so now he has quoted his inside sources as saying it will happen then. Obviously Sherlock. If he is to be transferred then his medical has to happen before deadline day, i.e. late next week.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You