Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish people would stop quoting shit from that Agent007 cunt. He posts absolute rubbish. And people say he's accurate sometimes... When you predict 100000 different events, chances are you'll get a couple right.

Nuri Sahin.

Heck.. I'd rather hijack Madrid's Modric deal than sign Cavani atm, the current double-pivot is giving me nightmares.

The trouble with our double pivot is defensive protection though. Not creativity. Would Modric really be the answer to that problem?

The trouble with our double pivot is defensive protection though. Not creativity. Would Modric really be the answer to that problem?

Not exclusively. What we don't have in the double pivot is an outlet, someone who connects play. It's mutually exclusive. Lampard should be the one linking play up due to him having the necessary skill set but due to his natural B2B tendencies he leaves Mikel exposed.

Modric has the ability to make the right decision on when to join attack and when to sit deep to connect the team. A Mikel - Modric partnership in the pivot would be glorious.

Having watched Hulk only a little when playing for Porto, a little bit of Brazil and all the Olympics, I came to the conclusion that he would be a good signing for us. He has this ability to keep his team on the frontfoot and carries his teammates through a rough spell, at least that´s what my sense was after the Olympics. I don´t know why he´s been labeled as "above average". I think his a quality forward, versitile in his positioning, strong shoot on him, massive appearance. Imagine him playing on the wing and give nightmares to all these small fullbacks out there. He just muscles his way through if possible but also can dribble really well. If he signs, I´d be delighted, and might it just be for the fact that we then have a third striker on board for the season.

That 007 dude is hilarious. I do follow his account but just for the laughs and I don't actually believe any of it. If we were to believe him, then Moses and Azpilicueta would have signed by now after having their medicals on Wednesday and Thursday respectively. And if his info is bullshit most of the time, why should we believe anything he says? Even I could gather some rumours from the tabloids and post it as the absolute truth on Twitter, and I would be bound to get it right a bunch of times over the transfer window and then I could brag how I have 'insider info' on nearly every transfer out there. :lol:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You