Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henrique, does he even have a starting spot in your national team ?

lol

Brazil is not it was in last years. In terms of quality he should, and our current manager think the same, but Hulk is not very known in Brazil, he did not played in a big club here, so many fans and the popular press dont rate him very well. That will change If he moves for a club like Chelsea.

lol

Brazil is not it was in last years. In terms of quality he should, and our current manager think the same, but Hulk is not very known in Brazil, he did not played in a big club here, so many fans and the popular press dont rate him very well. That will change If he moves for a club like Chelsea.

Okay. Because I thought that if he didn't even have a starting spot then the hypes on him would have been quite odd. Though I understand the situation. Would be an interesting signing for £25m, but no more.

. Would be an interesting signing for £25m, but no more.

And for 35-40 it wont be intresting? is it your money Peace.?

Every player we need will cost us at least 40m euros- Cavani, Hazard, Gotze... and Hulk is a proven star more than those three,

so why he will cost us £25m? he is way better than this in todays market. Stop being so hypocrite and wierd about that, since when

15-20 millions more are an issue for us? its Chelsea's dicision, Roman's decision, i realy dont give a fuck about this money, the issue was

always to improve and to make our squad stornger to compete the other teams... 25? 45? who gives a shit as long as we can spend that money?

Realy tired of hearing about this...

And for 35-40 it wont be intresting? is it your money Peace.?

Every player we need will cost us at least 40m euros- Cavani, Hazard, Gotze... and Hulk is a proven star more than those three,

so why he will cost us £25m? he is way better than this in todays market. Stop being so hypocrite and wierd about that, since when

15-20 millions more are an issue for us? its Chelsea's dicision, Roman's decision, i realy dont give a fuck about this money, the issue was

always to improve and to make our squad stornger to compete the other teams... 25? 45? who gives a shit as long as we can spend that money?

Realy tired of hearing about this...

Cavani is way better than Hulk. Im big fan of the uruguayan.

But I think Hulk is worth 30m or 35m. Versatile enough to play in both wings and as a CF.

He is definitely not going to be sold for anything over 50m.

Would be a great signing for any team. He is the type of signing you know he will be an instant success.

I think people are underrating him to say that he is not worth anything over 35,25,or 20? I won't bring up the Torres and Carroll transfer fee to make my point because i see that as unproductive their transfer fee was due to unusual circumstances , and personally i facepalm.gif every time when someone say "player X is worth (insert number) since Torres and Carroll went for 50m and 35m respectively.

Lets look at players like Aguero, Falcao, Sanchez, and Pastore. Two of them went for over 40m and the other 2 went for late in the 30m region.

By most Hulk is considered a more valuable player, proven, and more productive. Also with the exception of Falcao, their club was more then willing to sell their players. When you consider all of those players transfer fees, i think he is easily worth 40m and anything between 40-50m is a fair price.

I would be disappointed if he went to Anzhi or PSG for that insane amount of money... <_<

Come on, 84 fucking millions pounds!? Ronaldo went for 80 when he was the best player in the world and now he is only 1 year older then Hulk!

I really hope he either leaves for something reasonable or stays at Porto.

I would be disappointed if he went to Anzhi or PSG for that insane amount of money... <_<

Come on, 84 fucking millions pounds!? Ronaldo went for 80 when he was the best player in the world and now he is only 1 year older then Hulk!

I really hope he either leaves for something reasonable or stays at Porto.

Do you really believe Porto only will sell Hulck for the buy out clause?

• Modric - £40m
  • Hazard - £40m

PS : I might be hasr when saying £25m, I think more in the £30/35m region.

Well i respect your opinion first of all...

I personally dont think Hazard is (going to quote Joker 10 words for Hulk) valuable, proven and productive such as Hulk.

Modric is a bit of an overated imo. I would be happy to see him in Chelsea, but i realy dont see him as a BIG STAR footballer who

worth 40m pounds... isnt that productive to worth that kind of money. Plus, he wont come now after spurs are in top 3...

If one of the three is 'worth' this 40m, its got to be Hulk imo.. by miles.

Than again, like i said i wont give a damn about getting those three in 150m.. just spoke about their quality from where i see it.

Do you really believe Porto only will sell Hulck for the buy out clause?

How did you reach that conclusion from my post?

I said it would be crazy and disappointing if he went for that kind of money and in the end I said that I hope that he will either leave for something reasonable or stay at Porto.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You