Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you get that ridiculous sum of 50 million?

When the Guardian last reported the move as a done deal, they quoted 38M pounds (48M euros), and most reports have always had prices above 35M pounds. So I suspect it's gonna be in the 40-50M euros - a range I am not comfortable with for Hulk. Either way, my point still stands. I'd rather have Schurrle at 25M than Hulk at 50M. If Hulk costs less than 50M. I guess that'd be a little nicer

At that price i would rather we brought moses for £8-10m or walcott who with only a year on his contract would cost about £10-12m. You could buy eother of these plus Maicon for that fee.

I think Gio dos Santos wouldnt be bad for a fair price below 10mio. He is absolutely fantastic in Mexico team, I never know why is he not playing at Spurs...

He could be one of those great talents who just need to change club. Sure we would get Hulk

too, but having Gio for less than 10mio would be wonderfull.

There were some rumours he might return to Barca, he has great ball skills, maybe Mata and Hazard can make him shine at club level too!

I'm too lazy to read the first 4 pages.

But was I the only one not beeing convinced by him at the Euros ? He's will and seems to have a good mentality, he was present in the play but he had waaaay to much bad choices and waste on his last touches

I'm too lazy to read the first 4 pages.

But was I the only one not beeing convinced by him at the Euros ? He's will and seems to have a good mentality, he was present in the play but he had waaaay to much bad choices and waste on his last touches

He suffers from "Sturridge Syndrom". Striker being played out of position on the wing. He naturally looked too selfish.