Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting.

Either they want more money from us, or the player has come to his senses and wants to play for a top club.

So lets see what happens. I am never against buying top young prospect. They are little risk since we can always sell them for not a big loss....unlike a certain Torres!!!

I would have him here as long as he is going to be used as a winger. Danny can get his shot up the middle then challenging Torres for the starting spot. If we play to Dannys strengths we will see his real potential, he is fucking rapid, play him in behind defenders and they will struggle! Same with Torres, as long as we play him in behind defences he will hopefully start banging them in. None of this long ball to Drogba tactics any more.

I see nothing about this guy realy special. Average prospect, didnt show anything at euro and probably selfish. Not realy a winger and I think he will be good only in Germany.

I hope we dont get him, realy worst option of all we have been linked...

I see nothing about this guy realy special. Average prospect, didnt show anything at euro and probably selfish. Not realy a winger and I think he will be good only in Germany.

I hope we dont get him, realy worst option of all we have been linked...

Can't help but agree.

I would have him here as long as he is going to be used as a winger. Danny can get his shot up the middle then challenging Torres for the starting spot. If we play to Dannys strengths we will see his real potential, he is fucking rapid, play him in behind defenders and they will struggle! Same with Torres, as long as we play him in behind defences he will hopefully start banging them in. None of this long ball to Drogba tactics any more.

yeah, as long as studge is givin assurances at shot in ST role. but still wouldnt want him really, nicer options out there IMO.

Get oscar (cm) and shurrle ( can play on either wing and cf so for us RW) and keep sturridge as backup striker to torres ( would like to see them play together sometimes aswell as give Lukaku the chances he needs to prove himself, there is enough matches next season to give everybody a chance) is something i will be very happy with. Hulk deal is dead, get over it. proud of chelsea for not giving in to porto's outrageous demands.

Get oscar (cm) and shurrle ( can play on either wing and cf so for us RW) and keep sturridge as backup striker to torres ( would like to see them play together sometimes aswell as give Lukaku the chances he needs to prove himself, there is enough matches next season to give everybody a chance) is something i will be very happy with. Hulk deal is dead, get over it. proud of chelsea for not giving in to porto's outrageous demands.

I wouldnt be so certain Hulk deal is dead. Or there something already happened and we dont know, or Chelsea just waiting for Porto to decrease their asking price. Using Schurle and Moses alternatives as part of telling Porto they better decrease the price.

I wouldnt be so certain Hulk deal is dead. Or there something already happened and we dont know, or Chelsea just waiting for Porto to decrease their asking price. Using Schurle and Moses alternatives as part of telling Porto they better decrease the price.

I hope you right

hulk is 26, schurlle is 21, and lot less costly, played in a better league with better competition, its harder to say who is more valuable but we have so many attacking options, it would nice to buy a slightly younger talent, in any case this team will be competitive for years to come, cahill-luiz-rambo-torres-mata-ashley-ivanovic-studge-marin-bertrand, kdb,lukaku ALL have AT LEAST 3-4 good years left aside from maybe ashley.

hulk is 26, schurlle is 21, and lot less costly, played in a better league with better competition, its harder to say who is more valuable but we have so many attacking options, it would nice to buy a slightly younger talent, in any case this team will be competitive for years to come, cahill-luiz-rambo-torres-mata-ashley-ivanovic-studge-marin-bertrand, kdb,lukaku ALL have AT LEAST 3-4 good years left aside from maybe ashley.

agree .and add Cech too 30 is still young for a keeper. oh and erm Eden Hazard how you forget him. :)