Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rofl dude did you see his workrate is quite poor and looks pretty lazy TBH, surely needs like 1-2 years more to really sign for a club for us (if ever).

His work rate is actually quite decent at Bayer Leverkusen and he appears to be a very hard working winger there. Perhaps, Loew asked him to be more conservative in this game?

I would honestly prefer him over Hulk, but I won't complain when Hulk is signed.

A player with rapid pace, a deadly right foot and (most importantly) real potential is a far better option than Hulk. Not to forget that he'd be nearly half the price and has proven himself in a substantially more defensive league

The Bundesliga is one of the highest scoring leagues in Europe. I think you mean 'more competitive league.'

The Bundesliga is one of the highest scoring leagues in Europe. I think you mean 'more competitive league.'

Yeah, agreed. I feel that signing what looks to be a more balanced player with potential to improve is a more proactive decision than signing a purely offensive player of Hulk's age.

His work rate is actually quite decent at Bayer Leverkusen and he appears to be a very hard working winger there. Perhaps, Loew asked him to be more conservative in this game?

I would honestly prefer him over Hulk, but I won't complain when Hulk is signed.

Just look at his goal ... he was actually walking to the guy to recieve the ball while others were making runs..And not that he was tired at all, actually he came in play in 70+ min of the game.His game off the ball is very, very bad.Also he had numerous chances to beat his man 1v1, but just passed the ball back ... that's why I don't like British and German forwards, they are so fking affraid to lose the ball that forget some of the basics in this game :

1.Have fun.

2.Beat your man 1v1, if given the oportunity.

He has pace, he has everything but use it for what ?Pass the ball back.I would rather have a mediocre brazillian as a winger who would atleast try to beat his man and do something interesting, then a schooled german, who 99.9% of the time will just pass the ball back or cross it to the walking (german,british) tree in the middle of the box.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...