Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

I wish we had all the players we wanted by now

i wish we had all the players who are on our books. e.g Mata,Oscar,Sturridge,Bertrand,Oriol none of them have been with us for pre-season.

i agree also tho .it would have been useful to have all the players we want to sign under contract now and training with us.

for the long term tho we are doing the right thing by not just caving in to the silly prices teams put on their players when we want them.we have a reputation for being mugs in the transfer market but i think we are working hard to change that reputation.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish we had all the players we wanted by now

Things don't always work that way, not with Chelsea anyway BUT hey, we should be happy at least we have gotten Hazard, Marin and Oscar all in by now.

One overrated *** (I cant say dick or whatever, he looks cool guy though, but overrated as hell). 25mio? He is not worth even 10 right now...

And just to say there are other players like Hulk, Moses or Ayew, what Roman sees so special on this guy anyway?

• 2 weeks later...