Right-back Ramires?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact is he cannot fit in the 4-2-3-1 system, FFP is coming up, he can go for at least 20 million, then sell him.

he is a real asset in the games against teams around us in the table. actually 'real asset' is an understatement. against city or united, it will be ramires who will be more useful than hazard

he is a real asset in the games against teams around us in the table. actually 'real asset' is an understatement. against city or united, it will be ramires who will be more useful than hazard

What so we just keep him there for big games is that it?, i love his pace i do but it's not worth it.

We can cash in on this guy and it will benefit us a lot, someone else can take place of his wages and we will have a lot of cash to go out and spend on another player or let it balance the books (which is very important).

What so we just keep him there for big games is that it?, i love his pace i do but it's not worth it.

We can cash in on this guy and it will benefit us a lot, someone else can take place of his wages and we will have a lot of cash to go out and spend on another player or let it balance the books (which is very important).

Why sell your best players?

But I do totally agree with you that Ramires played "nice football" on the right hand side of the field. He naturally loves to defend, so he gave great protection to the right flank. He also established a good partnership with Mikel, who would fill in whenever Ramires ventured forward, and vice-versa. My concern is that he may well not play the football he deserves to next season, which is a shame. He is the player I enjoy watching most for Chelsea - more than even Mata. His dynamism is incredible and his passion and enthusiasm for the game is infectious. It would be criminal if he plays anything less than 40 games next season (fitness permitting) - and this case would suggest he can play more often, in a variety of positions.

agre wholeheartedly that he may not play enough next season, :-(

atleast u see whole picture!! i fear he may fall through cracks and maybe be seen as super sub or somethin. 4231 does not help imo the case for ramires. he then has to be used as winger witch takes away kdb and marin but then is used a one od cdm then he may not shine as much and have freedom to outrun opposition, although i look at some games earlier in season and he played well in cm role. although cdm may be a step too far.

i like 433 with the 3 mids playin in diamond .

Mata up top

Ramires (b2b,) mikel (dm)

ramires is used to this and can rotate with lampard. aswell as with mikel for a FEW games. or romeu can fill that role too. also lampard could play in mata role so we dont drain his legs like we did this year.

i was worried for studge but he's backup st

now ramires hopefully it works out.

next prob kdb

hahahahaha :-)

Ramires can only fit in our 4-3-3 system, and with Hazard looking like he will join us it seems that we will definitely be playing 4-2-3-1 in the future.

People are getting stupid and just putting your love and passion for Ramires over reality, you cannot be blinded by anything like that.

Fact is he cannot fit in the 4-2-3-1 system, FFP is coming up, he can go for at least 20 million, then sell him.

exactly!! what im tryin to say only i know sloth says it better and get more attention hahahahaha.

found it after i posted!

Why sell your best players?

What?, i was talking about one player Ramires, not player(s)!. He is not our best player if we get Hulk and Hazard, he will no where near be our best player. He cannot fit in the system, so we have to sell him, stop thinking of your love for him and start thinking realistically, financial fair play is coming up.

exactly!! what im tryin to say only i know sloth says it better and get more attention hahahahaha.

found it after i posted!

People cannot see it, they are blinded by there love for him and the Rami who still has lots to learn and will be better. So lets keep him on the bench and only play him in big games, yeah because we clearly didn't need that 20 odd million, that wouldn't of helped.

What?, i was talking about one player Ramires, not player(s)!. He is not our best player if we get Hulk and Hazard, he will no where near be our best player. He cannot fit in the system, so we have to sell him, stop thinking of your love for him and start thinking realistically, financial fair play is coming up.

If we do get Hulk, there's no doubt he would make the superior winger. I mean Ramires is not primarily a Winger he's a midfielder and was being played there due to our lack of resources, yes he's done well there but I'm sure he wouldn't mind playing as a Midfielder. Ramires can easily be rotated with Mikel & Lamps. Also as you can probably gather from my initial post, getting rid of one of our better players is not an idea I'm that comfortable with; and I wouldn't sell players due to a concern over FFP. I honestly wouldn't be too worried about the FFP side of things, Chelsea got a sh*t load of money from the UCL and should surely know the ins and outs of it. Bottom line is this tactical question mark is where the manager earns his money.

People cannot see it, they are blinded by there love for him and the Rami who still has lots to learn and will be better. So lets keep him on the bench and only play him in big games, yeah because we clearly didn't need that 20 odd million, that wouldn't of helped.

final-fuking-ly someone!! oh how i hope that our next manager is a 433 man .....................................................................................avb?

:-P

I thought Ivanovic to Spain was just a baseless rumour from earlier this year? He's definitely an important player for us but then again £23M is one hefty price tag..

If we were to sell Ivan, Mikel and the Bison we could be looking at some serious wonga :sweating:

£££££££££££££££££££££££££