Right-back Ramires?

Well, may be we all want to see a player like Ramires starting for us every match. But can we see him in the starting line up this season? I don't think so.

i dont see why not.

cech

iva(hutch) luiz(cahill) terry cole (bert)

mikel(romeu)/lamp(raul)

rambo(danny) mata(marin) hazard(kdb)

torres(lukaku/danny)

still have not included yossi,kakuta, josh.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------Torres----------------

-----Hazard--------Hulk-----------

-----------------------------------------

---------------Mata------------------

-----Lampard------Ramires------

A.Cole------------------------Ivanovic

-----------J.Terry---Luiz-----------------

-----------------Cech----------------------

Would be my first choice and formation

I HONESTLY don't want Hulk signing for us we need to promote players from the academy for the sake of the club's future. The answer can't be always BUY BUY BUY.

Sadly a lot of Chelsea fans I have see have this mentality and that is because they're more concerned about playing Fifa 13 with "good ranked" players than what it's actually good for the club.

Regarding Ramires... I don't actually see where he fits if it's not in the attacking half of the middle field. Maybe he will become a rotation player.

--------------Torres----------------

-----Hazard--------Hulk-----------

-----------------------------------------

---------------Mata------------------

-----Lampard------Ramires------

A.Cole------------------------Ivanovic

-----------J.Terry---Luiz-----------------

-----------------Cech----------------------

Would be my first choice and formation

Cahill over Luiz, with his current form, mate. Think we have got a new Riccy in Gary. Reliable

I HONESTLY don't want Hulk signing for us we need to promote players from the academy for the sake of the club's future. The answer can't be always BUY BUY BUY.

Sadly a lot of Chelsea fans I have see have this mentality and that is because they're more concerned about playing Fifa 13 with "good ranked" players than what it's actually good for the club.

Regarding Ramires... I don't actually see where he fits if it's not in the attacking half of the middle field. Maybe he will become a rotation player.

I don't play FIFA mate. last time I played it, that was back in 2007. But yes, we need Hulk anyway. Good forward and hitman.

I don't play FIFA mate. last time I played it, that was back in 2007. But yes, we need Hulk anyway. Good forward and hitman.

We don't need Hulk actually, we have Daniel Sturridge, Kevin de Bruyne, Gael Kakuta (can play on the right side a la Robben), Ramires and Marin. I think the club needs to grow with the young ones instead of always neglecting them for mid/late twenty year olds with some sort of fame.

We need to build a squad, a squad that means we don't have to play the same players every week like Man City, they won the league because they had great players to come in when they were getting injuries/suspensions. Rami can play as a defensive midfielder or an attacking midfielder and i think it's more than likely that he will be next to Mikel next season as Lampard will have to play less eventually.

If however we don't sign Hulk, he will be on the right of the 3 behind the striker. At the end of the day, we need competition for places, we're in 7 tournaments next season so we could be playing the best part of 70 matches. And when there is fierce competition, the players will have to be at the top of their game which means we'll be a lot better off for it. We don't want players getting too comfortable and taking their places for granted.

Ramires can play RM/CDM

Mata can play anywhere along the 3 behind the striker as can Hazard

Hulk (If signed) can play RM or ST

We have lots of options, if we sign Hulk, it will be a great headache to have.

Back to his previous position in central midfield. His energy, pace, tenacity, stamina and work rate would be vital in that midfield if we are to field the attacking for of 'Hazard-Mata-Hulk-Torres'. However, in the big games especially away from home, he could be used as a defensive winger on either flank to deal with the attacking fullback and/or winger like how he has done under RDM and would be extremely useful on the counter with his energy and pace.

what???

Don't act like you run the club. Guess what? We are buying, buying, buying and Hulk seems to be on his way. So do you know more than Roman? Should you be running the club instead of him? Exaclty, so be quiet.

I agree with Ollie ! We will have a squad next season and Juan Mata will not have to play 250 games for us because he will be able to have a rest to keep him fresh. We can chop and change, KDB can be used in certain situations when we need someone who plays in a direct way. We can play Gael Kakuta in certain situations and Ramires can play in a number of area's. We'll have Marko Marin as our pure touchline winger with Eden Hazard on the other flank. We'll have real options on the bench when we are away from home. There are a lot of games in a season for such a big club like us and everyone will get there piece of the pie, I can even see Bertrand getting a number of games when Ashley needs to sit games out. I think people need to have a look at city and see how many of there players played 20 plus games !

Unfortunately Ramires' passing ability leaves a lot to be desired, thus the only logical position would be right midfield... and if we buy Hulk, then Last season's Players Player of The Year might end up warming the bench or used in a rotation system.

Who cares about youngsters when u can buy the best players. :dance: :dance:

But srsly we don't really play football that is good for young players, our formation and tactics demands alot of experience and game knowledge, thats why PEP and the football he will bring here are a must if we are to use our young talented players properly.A team and academy should play one style so the gap won't be too big for the young guys.

We play tactics and formations that serve our old player and not the youth, the problem is alot more complicated then some think ..Its not only overhauling the A-team the club should be made to work together from the bottom to the top, SO IN PEP I TRUST to do that.We need to make that step forward from being mercenary team who buys players at their peak, to BIG club where everything is focused on one cause and PEP is the right boy to do that.

Yeah, I know what you are talking about. Napoli plays with the latter formation. In that case, the formation becomes 3-4-3. Maybe the widemen of that 4, will be occupied by wingbacks. But selecting the CMs here are a different ask too. Because their roles will be different than that of the Double pivot.

but since Lampard and Mikel are not natural defensive midfielders although they've done a remarkable job at that position,I can see them adapt to a 3 4 3 but still I think changing the whole formation just so that Ramires and Hulk can play together could be naive.