Right-back Ramires?

What's wrong with you? Did I EVER say that his goal was shit? In fact I voted for it as the goal of the season. Screw yourself you inept prick.

fuck u hole. u said he was a mediocre player. rambo as a mediocre player. thats what he gets after being one of our player of the season.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck u hole. u said he was a mediocre player. rambo as a mediocre player. thats what he gets after being one of our player of the season.

Oh did I say that? Can you please quote me on that.

Yes, what he had said about his playing time is acceptable, but that 'keep the trophy off my lap' is unacceptable, and its disgraceful to be honest. Your club has won it, you play for it, you shouldn't say like this or do like this.

he did go overboard with his comment. but i think what he did want to say was that as he dint play in any of the matches he simply dint feel a part of the winnin side. he felt that he had not done anythin for it so it might not be his to win.

Rambo will play winger and midfielder depending on the need. He will play less than last 2 years. It's a good thing because the cliche "in a world class team Ramires should be the worst or a mediocre player" was born for a reason.

happy?

No. Nowhere in that quote can I see where I called him mediocre.

what? your post says that rambo should play less than last 2 years because the cliche that he is a mediocre player in a world class team was born for a reason. and now u say that u dint say it. u alright?

Ramires represents an interesting problem. He is terrific on the counter-attack and has incredible speed and stamina. However, in the traditional passing or long-ball game, he was pretty mediocre because he's not much of a passer and is not strong in the air. His perfect position is that AM in the 4-2-3-1 formation. If we do play that formation, I like Ramires to play in the 3 with Mata and Hazard as Ramires doesn't need to touch the ball that often and he creates space for other players. (With Mikel and Lampard in the 2). In a 4-3-3, he doesn't really fit as well although it's not like I'd sit him all the time or anything. (Oddly, Mata is basically the opposite. He excelled under AVB in the 4-3-3 and his worst games were in the defensive, counter-attack systems that Ramires excelled in. Sturridge was great in the 4-3-3 and useless in the 4-2-3-1. Lampard was better once he was move back a bit...Whoever the next Chelsea manager is going to have to get the best out of all the players, but it's difficult when they thrive in different systems.)

he did go overboard with his comment. but i think what he did want to say was that as he dint play in any of the matches he simply dint feel a part of the winnin side. he felt that he had not done anythin for it so it might not be his to win.

We would have accepted his quotes, if he only moaned about his playing time. Yes ok, he didn't play in the UCL, he didn't perform to win, but does that mean to get that trophy out of his lap? Noway. Plus go to that article, and see the comment thread, done by the Bindippers.

what? your post says that rambo should play less than last 2 years because the cliche that he is a mediocre player in a world class team was born for a reason. and now u say that u dint say it. u alright?

You should re-read that sentence, it was written in speculative manner, hence the usage of the word "should" not "is". Let me put it into perspective for you. If Victor Moses was voted players' player of the season at Wigan, and then they went on to sign the likes of Hazard and Hulk and possibly other world class players, then should Moses still be played as much and considered the best on the merit of him being voted the PPOTS last season? No, I'm pretty sure they'd shove aside the sentiment and let more skillful players take his place, thus demoting his status as "the best player" to a more mediocre rotation/squad player and upping the team's general play by sacrificing his position.

You should re-read that sentence, it was written in speculative manner, hence the usage of the word "should" not "is". Let me put it into perspective for you. If Victor Moses was voted players' player of the season at Wigan, and then they went on to sign the likes of Hazard and Hulk and possibly other world class players, then should Moses still be played as much and considered the best on the merit of him being voted the PPOTS last season? No, I'm pretty sure they'd shove aside the sentiment and let more skillful players take his place, thus demoting his status as "the best player" to a more mediocre rotation/squad player and upping the team's general play by sacrificing his position.

and how do u know hulk is gonna come here and perform well and better than nando? we payed 50 m for rambo and he has not justified it, do we want another 40mil. plus even when compared to hulk rambo wont be mediocre. in the big games when we will need our asses to be saved and to defend, he will be our go to man.

btw when did hulk become a world class player?

Don't act like you run the club. Guess what? We are buying, buying, buying and Hulk seems to be on his way. So do you know more than Roman? Should you be running the club instead of him? Exaclty, so be quiet.

This is a forum to express opinions.

If you don't like my opinion please disagree with an statement not with some witty remark and telling me to stop posting.

Not me nor you are running the Club right? I have a point of view, you have yours, Roman has his and it's the one that counts at the end and with the other members of the board that take decisions.

and how do u know hulk is gonna come here and perform well and better than nando? we payed 50 m for rambo and he has not justified it, do we want another 40mil. plus even when compared to hulk rambo wont be mediocre. in the big games when we will need our asses to be saved and to defend, he will be our go to man.

btw when did hulk become a world class player?

I didn't say anything definitive, again, I was being speculative by saying that in a world class team Ramires should not be the best player. I didn't claim any of the players to come and overtake Rambo straight away, but again - hypothetically saying that if Hulk, Hazard, Marin, KdB and whoever else proved to be(come) better players, then that would demote Rambo's status whether you like it or not. If all of our midfielders and wingers were like Rami, we wouldn't hold even 10% of ball possession against the likes of Barca. He's excellent in a counter-attacking and more defensive setup, but since we are aiming to become the dominators rather than the dominated, then Rambo's role should decrease. At the moment, in our current team, he is not mediocre, he's arguably the most important player we have, but that is because he is basically the only one with serious pace and stamina. He doesn't ideally fit the double pivot, as a result he was moved to the wing, but since we now have real wingers, his playing time should decrease... unless he somehow consistently manages to outperform our new exciting wingmen, which I frankly don't think he will be able to do.

Do you NOW get my point?

I didn't say anything definitive, again, I was being speculative by saying that in a world class team Ramires should not be the best player. I didn't claim any of the players to come and overtake Rambo straight away, but again - hypothetically saying that if Hulk, Hazard, Marin, KdB and whoever else proved to be(come) better players, then that would demote Rambo's status whether you like it or not. If all of our midfielders and wingers were like Rami, we wouldn't hold even 10% of ball possession against the likes of Barca. He's excellent in a counter-attacking and more defensive setup, but since we are aiming to become the dominators rather than the dominated, then Rambo's role should decrease. At the moment, in our current team, he is not mediocre, he's arguably the most important player we have, but that is because he is basically the only one with serious pace and stamina. He doesn't ideally fit the double pivot, as a result he was moved to the wing, but since we now have real wingers, his playing time should decrease... unless he somehow consistently manages to outperform our new exciting wingmen, which I frankly don't think he will be able to do.

Do you NOW get my point?

i do get your point and still think you are wrong. he has an ability better than marin and kdb, believe me. we are making way too much of those guys are going to be in for a suprise. anyways as far as rambo is concerned he does the needful defensively because that is what is required of him more often than not. we all forget the napoli (4-1) shift that he put that night. he was brilliant on the wings on the day wen we were attacking (remember the cross for drogs for the first goal).

i just think that the mentality that since we are buyin new players they will obviously be better than the existing players will bite us in the ass.

DO you get my point?

f6974d390764357587068075f7a4a65e.png?1338488843

4-3-2-1.

Cole & Ramires predominately providing the width with both Mata and Hazard as a trequartista. Lampard will need to wise up defensively and cover Cole. Obviously if we sign Hulk it messes this up!

f6974d390764357587068075f7a4a65e.png?1338488843

4-3-2-1.

Cole & Ramires predominately providing the width with both Mata and Hazard as a trequartista. Lampard will need to wise up defensively and cover Cole. Obviously if we sign Hulk it messes this up!

precisely. dont sign hulk. btw hard to see us droppin 4-2-3-1 after the hazard-kdb-marin buys. we are going to see a lot of wing play now. at last.