Right-back Ramires?

Unfortunately Ramires' passing ability leaves a lot to be desired, thus the only logical position would be right midfield... and if we buy Hulk, then Last season's Players Player of The Year might end up warming the bench or used in a rotation system.

Surely rotation is the only policy. When you have a big squad you can do it. Like playing Ramires at the right back (maybe this topic has been discussed?) against teams playing with low block against us.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but since Lampard and Mikel are not natural defensive midfielders although they've done a remarkable job at that position,I can see them adapt to a 3 4 3 but still I think changing the whole formation just so that Ramires and Hulk can play together could be naive.

Well I think, I want to see Torres starting for the first 3 matches. If he doesn't score (or appropriately he doesn't show the glimpses) I will drop him to the bench, with Ramires starting at the right flank. Hulk upfront.

We play tactics and formations that serve our old player and not the youth, the problem is alot more complicated then some think ..Its not only overhauling the A-team the club should be made to work together from the bottom to the top, SO IN PEP I TRUST to do that.We need to make that step forward from being mercenary team who buys players at their peak, to BIG club where everything is focused on one cause and PEP is the right boy to do that.

You can start it, with not buying another right-back. Hutchinson will be a back-up and its time to promote Kane. Sell Malouda, Bertrand will play as a wing-back. But we need a stable manager, to see our youths flourishing, first.

please read this article. you will know what excessive buying can do to the squad. if a 19 year old striker can say all this , why wont our 2nd best player of the season.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/31052012/58/premier-league-lukaku-chelsea-throwing-money-around.html

please read this article. you will know what excessive buying can do to the squad. if a 19 year old striker can say all this , why wont our 2nd best player of the season.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/31052012/58/premier-league-lukaku-chelsea-throwing-money-around.html

Lukaku right? Hang on. Checking the link.

Disgraceful! disgraceful! Utterly disgraceful. Is this the way how he loves the club? Shame. If this is true, I will hate him for sure. Shame.

MC \ DR \ some sort of DMR

Mikel must not be in the starting lineup. Our defensive play in the CL created an illusion that he is worthwhile,

which he is not. You can't forget all his defensive mistakes when we play good football.

And Romeu is turning to be a little "easygoing". We need a pitbull-that-can-pass DM to cover up for Ramires and the rest

MC \ DR \ some sort of DMR

Mikel must not be in the starting lineup. Our defensive play in the CL created an illusion that he is worthwhile,

which he is not. You can't forget all his defensive mistakes when we play good football.

And Romeu is turning to be a little "easygoing". We need a pitbull-that-can-pass DM to cover up for Ramires and the rest

Didn't get that, mate. Can you explain it? Sorry for being a nutter here. lol

If we stick with the 4 2 3 1 formation then Ramires is my man for the right winger role.As tempting as it is to have Hulk and Hazard in one lineup,I just don't see the deal happening at all because of Porto's demands.40m is more than a reasonable amount for him but I can be empathic at the same time.18 months ago,we spent 50m on Torres so I can see why Porto would want more.Porto must come to terms that Chelsea will not pay more than 40m and should know that not many other top clubs will offer that kind of money.

IF he wants to play for PSG or Anzi then so be it,Ramires has been fantastic for us as a player and the talk of him occupying the right back role officially is just absurd.He's a midfielder for god sake and I'd like to continue on see play in that role.

Not getting Hulk won't be the end of the world.

Rambo will play winger and midfielder depending on the need. He will play less than last 2 years. It's a good thing because the cliche "in a world class team Ramires should be the worst or a mediocre player" was born for a reason.

Disgraceful! disgraceful! Utterly disgraceful. Is this the way how he loves the club? Shame. If this is true, I will hate him for sure. Shame.

he was blatantly honest but just that. he dint say anything wrong. why buy him for 18mil if you dint want to play him. and now we go out and buy hulk(hopefully i am wrong) not because we dont have wingers but because we fear that torres might choke.

anyways it hurt a little when he said i dint feel anything when we won.

Rambo will play winger and midfielder depending on the need. He will play less than last 2 years. It's a good thing because the cliche "in a world class team Ramires should be the worst or a mediocre player" was born for a reason.

screw you dude. the goal against barca was a world class goal. any player in the world would have been proud of it. his run for dds goal in the first leg. just classy. if u cant see that then screw you.

screw you dude. the goal against barca was a world class goal. any player in the world would have been proud of it. his run for dds goal in the first leg. just classy. if u cant see that then screw you.

What's wrong with you? Did I EVER say that his goal was shit? In fact I voted for it as the goal of the season. Screw yourself you inept prick.

he was blatantly honest but just that. he dint say anything wrong. why buy him for 18mil if you dint want to play him. and now we go out and buy hulk(hopefully i am wrong) not because we dont have wingers but because we fear that torres might choke.

anyways it hurt a little when he said i dint feel anything when we won.

Yes, what he had said about his playing time is acceptable, but that ’keep the trophy off my lap’ is unacceptable, and its disgraceful to be honest. Your club has won it, you play for it, you shouldn't say like this or do like this.