David Luiz

the wes

Yh a bit early for Matic I suppose, but Dave or Cahill definitely imo. Captain always give his all on the pitch, doesn't complain when get put on the bench and need to be matured. Luiz is talented but he doesn't fulfill all these criteria yet imo, some of his performance earlier this season was shocking, especially that Newcastle away and it is not because of his mistake either but his careless performance. Also he is a lot more matured now compared to 2 years ago but still no where completely imo.

Luiz doesnt give his all? Luiz complains when hes on the bench?

What the ****

Some poeple are really dickheaded morons

Luiz doesnt give his all? Luiz complains when hes on the bench?

What the ****

Some poeple are really dickheaded morons

In some games, NOT ALL THAT IS WHY I SAID EARLIER THIS SEASON. And no need to insult me personally, if you don't agree that is fine it is just my opinion.

Yh a bit early for Matic I suppose, but Dave or Cahill definitely imo. Captain always give his all on the pitch, doesn't complain when get put on the bench and need to be matured. Luiz is talented but he doesn't fulfill all these criteria yet imo, some of his performance earlier this season was shocking, especially that Newcastle away and it is not because of his mistake either but his careless performance. Also he is a lot more matured now compared to 2 years ago but still no where completely imo.

After that night in Munich where Luiz walks towards his teammates and saying BELIEVE after Mata missed the penalty, that is the David Luiz I know. This season hasn´t been his best but who can blame him when Terry and Cahill have been immense together. I know that he has had his ups and downs but I´ve seen him play Confederations Cup last summer and he was unbelievably good. I still refuse to give up that he can´t do same in Chelsea.

I guess I am sentimental (same when Mata left).

Fucking bullshit. First Mata and now David Luiz, that's two great players who love this club down to the bottom of their souls sold because Mourinho the Almighty God knows it all. Yeah right, look how his preference for Oscar instead of Mata got us. I love Mourinho, but this is starting to look like Real 2.0, and I would never ever want that shit to happen for us. I'd rather he gets fired by a cannon than ever dragging us to that kind of nightmare. So many sheep condoned the sale of Mata even though he would've been our talisman in unlocking lesser teams and I'm sure that most will condone the sale of David Luiz, well just because it's Mourinho. Fuck this sh*t. I hope it never happens, but I bet if we get injuries or our defense is messed up at some time next season, many of the sheep condoning this sale would be regretting this just like with Mata. The thought of him going to that POS club makes it even more depressing.

Selling our third/fourth choice CB and our third choice midfielder (behind Matic/Ramires and hopefully a new signing next year) for about £25 million is good business.

As for him giving his all, watch the Cardiff game or the Newcastle away game. He was dropped twice and not chosen to play in CB when Terry and Cahill were fit for the rest of the season for a reason. How anyone is surprised by this I'm not sure.

Selling our third/fourth choice CB and our third choice midfielder (behind Matic/Ramires and hopefully a new signing next year) for about £25 million is good business.

As for him giving his all, watch the Cardiff game or the Newcastle away game. He was dropped twice and not chosen to play in CB when Terry and Cahill were fit for the rest of the season for a reason. How anyone is surprised by this I'm not sure.

It only makes sense if you use the money to buy someone better.

For CB, Terry at 33 ain't getting younger you know?

Ramires, seriously? I rather keep DL then Ramires.

So let's see if we get a good CB or a good CM.

We will, I am hoping someone like Javi Martinez for 35m. We got Zouma to replace Terry and Kalas looks like he might be ready to step up a little bit more next season.

We've got Ivanovic as third-choice CB with Kalas and Zouma needing game time. Then there's Ake and Christensen, as well as Chalobah and Omeruo on-loan.

The reality is that Luiz simply isn't trusted by Jose as a defender and I personally don't think he's a £20 million+ midfielder.I'd rather we invested in someone like Vidal or stuck with Ramires and Van Ginkel whilst developing Chalobah, Baker and Loftus-Cheek.

We will, I am hoping someone like Javi Martinez for 35m. We got Zouma to replace Terry and Kalas looks like he might be ready to step up a little bit more next season.

I would have no complaints with that.

That is good business.

Get two young CB in and get someone like Javi that can also play both roles ala David Luiz.

We've got Ivanovic as third-choice CB with Kalas and Zouma needing game time. Then there's Ake and Christensen, as well as Chalobah and Omeruo on-loan.

The reality is that Luiz simply isn't trusted by Jose as a defender and I personally don't think he's a £20 million+ midfielder.I'd rather we invested in someone like Vidal or stuck with Ramires and Van Ginkel whilst developing Chalobah, Baker and Loftus-Cheek.

Just like above, I will be in heaven if this is true. Use younger players to come in.

But Ramires, I don't like him for a starter. I rather use the money and get another top midfielder. While bringing those other younger players in.

Just like above, I will be in heaven if this is true. Use younger players to come in.

But Ramires, I don't like him for a starter. I rather use the money and get another top midfielder. While bringing those other younger players in.

I don't particularly like Rami as a starter but I think it is possible to win the league with him in the team if we make signings elsewhere and players like Oscar and Willian become more consistent. I'd really love for us to give the young players a chance though. We've got Van Ginkel, Chalobah, RLC and Baker (more of a 10 but still...) to try alongside Matic....just one of them has to make it. :halo:

I love David Luiz but milk Barfalona for what they have. 40mill of fuck off.

I think this transfer saga has a few twists and turns in it. The fact that he's agreed terms is almost meaningless - he'll have a rate and Barca have probably just said that it's ok in principle. There will be other teams aware of this though.

What happened to Bayern in the CL is great for us because it might mean they re-examine their personnel and look to spend big. PSG could also be in the running although those reports of the FFP sanctions could go either way. If they have to sell to buy then Cavani becomes a possible option because for all his talent and profile, he ain't Zlatan.

The other wrinkle is the World Cup. If he plays to his potential then his value could really increase, but Barca will be aware of this. It might be prudent to pay over the odds for a player now in case he increases even more when his face is plastered across the world lifting the World Cup. It's a fascinating story.