David Luiz

the wes

Just wow, that was one hell of a performance. Everything was already said above but I need to say one more thing - he is very clever and sneaky at the same time. The way he got Cavani booked was just great. He knew what he was doing by kicking the ball into the striker. Some might not like it but he did very well in that moment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2600038/Chelsea-pensioners-Lampard-Terry-prove-old-ones-best.html

"Chelsea pensioners Lampard and Terry prove the old ones are still the best"

Well, this is the kind of thing we see in the british press. After this game, the journal end up talking about how Lampard and Terry still are the best players in the team, and asserts: "Lampard was booked in the first half, taking one for the team after David Luiz carelessly lost possession in the centre of the park to Lavezzi". After Luiz immense game, Ba heroic goal, Schurle impact in the game and Luiz workrate, we end up reading an article about how Lampard and Terry still are the best.

This is the kind of bias we see in this forum. I dont even need to mention their names, because everybody knows who they are. People who flood this topic with hyper negative posts every single time Luiz made a mistake. I dont know whats in these people's mind, I have my theories, but that really doesn't matter, but what I know is that some people really dont have the "balls" to make a single post in this topic after good game from Luiz.

Chill out guys, it's not new's that British football journalism is the worst or at least as bad as Spanish. It's bad for your health to read that trash. It's tabloid sports journalism and it plagues the game, sensationalist love this stuff but a logic person should easily be able to figure out its amorally worthless.

Chill out guys, it's not new's that British football journalism is the worst or at least as bad as Spanish. It's bad for your health to read that trash. It's tabloid sports journalism and it plagues the game, sensationalist love this stuff but a logic person should easily be able to figure out its amorally worthless.

We read the same kind of trash in this forum...

We read the same kind of trash in this forum...

Its not just this forum. It's CFC fans in general. They don't like David Luiz for some stupid reason. Hell they are upset that Barca can't purchase players for the next couple of transfer windows, hoping that barca would fork out some dough for DL. shame really cause DL has given his all for this club.

He was absolutely tremendous last night. Great on the ball, strong in the tackle, didn't stop running and gave everything out on the pitch - you couldn't ask for more from a player. He deserves all the credit and plaudits he's getting because when the guy does put everything together, he's a fantastic player and on nights like last night you need that.

You also need it in the 50-odd other games in a season, not just the big ones.

38M? I will piggy back him to his destination.

Yea? tell me how you really feel.

Yea and he has his moments. Plus he's a fan favorite.

Just what I said, BEFORE the game.

Mata was well liked too. A fan favorite?

Players are signed to perform. If Chelsea can get 38m for Luiz, pack his bags ahead of the WC.

Yea?

used to be a fan favorite. Now most see him as a £35m kitty for the summer transfer window.

Bahahhahahaha

no, most fans here see him as that. Go check his wall, instagram and twitter account. A lot of 'proper' english fans behind him. He's still a fan favorite

Exactly.

Plastic fans. I told you he shouldn't be sold, now all of you are praising him. Ridiculous.

Yea?

Bahahhahahaha

Exactly.

Plastic fans. I told you he shouldn't be sold, now all of you are praising him. Ridiculous.

Stick with baseball.

Football is too complicated for you.

He had a good game....let's not go overboard. Does last night's performance mean we don't need Hazard or Matic in the squad as well? PSG were poor, they were poorly coached and failed to take the chances they did create.

Are people now saying that Luiz's performance actually mean he should play in defence, or that we don't need a midfielder? Because what I'm seeing are a load of snidey comments from 'supporters' with no real specifics about what last night actually means for the club going forward.

Yea?

Bahahhahahaha

Exactly.

He deserves praise, he played excellent but it shouldn't take PSG in the second leg of a CL tie to get him up for a game......he has now shown his level, now can he maintain it? Let's see.......But be careful in case you fall off that high horse.

For me Luiz isn't consistent. One day he plays like a beast and you think he's the missing link in our midfield, the other day he plays awful. I don't know with him, he always looks for the long pass which I think should be avoided with all our technical players. The same with his free kicks it worked out several times and now he thinks he's the new Rivaldo or Juninho. No offence! He plays with his heart and no matter what I will support our players.