David Luiz

the wes

I don't get the logic, if three of say top 6 clubs in the world want your player does that imply he is good/ unique/ special , that us having him makes them jealous ? So we will sell him??? (Even though he fits the clubs philosophy too ). For example I wonder why these clubs( who are better than us) don't look into cahill... Hmmmmm

I don't get the logic, if three of say top 6 clubs in the world want your player does that imply he is good/ unique/ special , that us having him makes them jealous ? So we will sell him??? (Even though he fits the clubs philosophy too ). For example I wonder why these clubs( who are better than us) don't look into cahill... Hmmmmm

Different tactics....

Just because you play well on one setup, doesn't mean you would excel in another aka Juan mata.

Luiz would be perfect for barcelona/Munich. However, I don't think Pep will buy another defender especially at Luiz's price. Munich have Boateng, martinez, holgen, kirkoff, and dante.

PSG is possible since they like to overstock all their positions and have all the money in the world.

Barca was probably the best situation since Barthra is still shakey at the back and they have no depth at all next season.

Need him for what exactly?

So you want just 1 player for each position? You're not the slightest worried what will happen if Cahill or Terry are injured? Or if Cahill all of the sudden would start to play piss poor?

Also, our pivot is shit at the moment without Matic for instance.

Plus, people like you talk as if Luiz isnt a quality CB. You are poisoned with hate for whatever reason, making you blind to the obvious truth. We bought Luiz for who and what he is. And we will keep him.

So you want just 1 player for each position? You're not the slightest worried what will happen if Cahill or Terry are injured? Or if Cahill all of the sudden would start to play piss poor?

Also, our pivot is shit at the moment without Matic for instance.

Plus, people like you talk as if Luiz isnt a quality CB. You are poisoned with hate for whatever reason, making you blind to the obvious truth. We bought Luiz for who and what he is. And we will keep him.

We bought Torres for who and what he is/was as well. You still want to keep him? You want just 1 player for each position? Of course you don't. You want to replace him, and that's what I want to do with Luiz.

If Cahill or Terry is injured, Luiz isn't a good enough replacement for them. The evidence is in his performances this season.

Oh wait, I see where you're confused - you think I want to sell him right now. No, I was thinking about waiting until the summer when the transfer window is open.

Plus I don't hate Luiz, I just don't think he's good enough for us as a defender.

Neither does Jose. That's why he's played less games as a CB than Ashley Cole has at LB this season.

We bought Torres for who and what he is/was as well. You still want to keep him? You want just 1 player for each position? Of course you don't. You want to replace him, and that's what I want to do with Luiz.

If Cahill or Terry is injured, Luiz isn't a good enough replacement for them. The evidence is in his performances this season.

Oh wait, I see where you're confused - you think I want to sell him right now. No, I was thinking about waiting until the summer when the transfer window is open.

Plus I don't hate Luiz, I just don't think he's good enough for us as a defender.

Neither does Jose. That's why he's played less games as a CB than Ashley Cole has at LB this season.

You just compared Luiz to Torres.

HAHA. Im out.

I always say that if Luiz has to be our most defensive midfielder he won't perform. Matic makes him look good.

He did alright in the first half but I wasn't as impressed with him as some were on here tbh.

Right now he's looking like a shell of his former self, which is a real shame.

Real shame how he's regressed as a player this year, but I guess that's what happens when the manager's philosophy doesn't suit your style of play.

Defender

Midfielder

Striker?

Gave away the ball for the first goal and didn't recover, gave away the free kick for the second goal and looked like he put one in on Cavani too.

Just got to pray Barca get that ban overturned because this guy is dead wood and only his fan club think otherwise now.

#geezers :clown:

Defender

Midfielder

Striker?

Gave away the ball for the first goal and didn't recover, gave away the free kick for the second goal and looked like he put one in on Cavani too.

Just got to pray Barca get that ban overturned because this guy is dead wood and only his fan club think otherwise now.

#geezers :clown:

Striker at the wrong end? No thanks.