David Luiz

the wes

1 hour ago, Barbara said:

There hasn't been as much repercussion here as I expected.

I'll have to get over a dislike over his persona, but as long as he performs, I don't care

Sent from my SM-J700M using Tapatalk

Just think, Costa AND Luiz on the pitch at the same time! I do not believe they have ever been in Chelsea blue together, not even a friendly.

Could be a lot of emotion scoring and beating Arsenal, Man Utd., etc.

1 hour ago, KevinAshburner said:

I can already view and visualize those moments if and when David Luiz costs us 3 points or 1 point and makes mistakes and gives away penalties.

those who start raging and swearing and arguing with many on here and causing a scene and then getting banned and so just a reminder to many here. 

don't forget what I just said.

No More raging, swearing, cursing and causing a scene on TalkChelsea or else you will be seeing the TalkChelsea exit door.

Interestingly, after all the rumors about John Stone making a move to Chelsea last year got me interested in watching him anytime Everton was on TV. He makes just as many poor decisions that costs his team goals as Luiz. He just does not have the sideshow flair.

Come on you Chelsea!!

3 hours ago, Diego said:

As far as panic buys this isn't a bad one! Certainly better than last year!

You mean not as useless as Cuadrado, Pedro, Pato, Miazga, etc? I agree.

I would take Schurrle back too for his spirit and drive.

6 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Fucking love Geezer. He was a great player for us in his first spell and he will be a great player for us again. 

Very solid transfer window in my opinion.

Most certainly a different window then some of the recent past where we loaned/sold Lukaku, Mata, Schurrle, Luiz, etc and bought the likes of Pedro, Cuadrado, Baba, etc.

I can think of three key acquisitions from Mourinho version 2.0: Willian, Costa and Fabregas.

I think Conte has the moves right for the most part, i.e. loaning out Cuadrado, even Traore to get him playing time and keeping Moses, etc.

I think we are only going to get better under Conte and with Kante bossing DM and Conte training Luiz, David will look better and bring the passion :D

Does anyone have any advanced stats for Luiz? Either during his time here or at PSG in regards to interceptions, tackling, duels, etc. I'm not well versed in finding that kind of stuff, but I'd be extremely interested in Luiz and his stats in comparison to the perception that lingers around him. 

Apart from his defensive deficiencies...on his day he is one of the best centre back in the world considering his superior technical skills and ball playing abilities...Passion he will bring to the team will be second to none...exiting PSG that has CL to offer for Chelsea that ll not compete in Europe dis season is clear enough to send message to cfc fans about his love and passion for Cfc...

52 minutes ago, Thor said:

Does anyone have any advanced stats for Luiz? Either during his time here or at PSG in regards to interceptions, tackling, duels, etc. I'm not well versed in finding that kind of stuff, but I'd be extremely interested in Luiz and his stats in comparison to the perception that lingers around him. 

I use squawka when i need stats from a season or a couple seasons back. 

Just type the name of what player you want stats on and then you can pick what season you wants stats from. It goes back to the season of 2012-2013. ( don't forget to change the name of the club to what club the player played for that season)

You can then also click on the stats on the left to get a more detailed break down of the numbers.

There's also a comparison bar down below that compares the specific players stats you selected to his teammates.

http://www.squawka.com/players/david-luiz/stats#avg.-pass-accuracy#paris-saint-germain-(current)#french-ligue-1#24#season-2016/2017#629#all-matches#1-3#type

Also a nice addition to the site is that you can compare different player stats with other players by going to "stats centre" (at the top of the screen) then click on "comparison matrix".

It gives you the possibility to compare whatever players you like. You can choose the stats, what season, what specific competition. http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix