Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing Roberto experiment against Blackburn, I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to play Bertrand on the left wing. We have no other alternatives for the LW position unless RDM goes for Kalou, which I doubt. He was obviously auditioning Ryan for that role anyway.

After seeing Roberto experiment against Blackburn, I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to play Bertrand on the left wing. We have no other alternatives for the LW position unless RDM goes for Kalou, which I doubt. He was obviously auditioning Ryan for that role anyway.

It's the sensible choice as well. Taking Robben out of the game will be important and if that means sacrificing any attacking creativity from LW than so be it.

i am really really desperate with you members,,bertrarnd to start against bayern muncih in the FINALE of champions league??? crazyy crazy idea, we need experiance in this game not a rookie player

It's the sensible choice as well. Taking Robben out of the game will be important and if that means sacrificing any attacking creativity from LW than so be it.

Plus they would have great interchangeability! Ashley is the more natural attacker and as LBs they would naturally double-up on Robbery.

CHELSEA DEFENSIVE CRISES

With John Terry and Branislav Ivanovic suspended for Saturdays Champions League Final and Gary Cahill and David Luiz both potentially sidelined what options do Chelsea have for centre halve:

• Michael Essien: Played there before but with Ferreira against Liverpool was found wanting. Rating 5/10
  • Paulo Ferreira: Always steady but the physical presence of Gomez cause a lot of problems. Rating 4/10
  • Jose Boswinga: Played excellently againt Bacralona at Centre half but would need to be paired with a physical partner and be used as a sweeper. Rating 6/10
  • read more at sshoosh chelsea!

best of luck blues... 2 - 1 winners :)

Plus they would have great interchangeability! Ashley is the more natural attacker and as LBs they would naturally double-up on Robbery.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Cole is the more natural attacker. He is really pacy and can wreak havoc as a LW (Similar to Bale). Bertand is pretty solid defensively so would do well at LB. He doesn't bomb forward as much as Ashley either.

well if bosingwa dresses like a teenage school girl its taken care of :getin: Ribery just lurrves them

I never met a girl that looked like this when I was in High School.

article-0-093B7CE7000005DC-106_468x357.jpg

I think she was 16 when this was taken...