Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

I see what you are getting at. But honestly think that it is impossible to defend the Champions Leage. There is a reason to that. If you look at the recent CL seasons, no team came acutally close to defend the title, even if a team reached a few finals (Lolapool, ManUnited), Barca being the exception for being an exceptional team. The teams who play CLfootball always improve and lots of them aren´t able to keep up with the pace of how the football develops. Inter is a good example for that. There are so many reasons why it is almost impossible. Even if a team came close, they always have been fairly beaten.

ManU were so close to achieving it in 2009 but they lost to that "exceptional" team. Inter lost Mourinho and didn't sign new players. We on the other hand are very serious about improving our squad and if it goes well then we can certainly do it. We are the true exceptional team because we keep fighting for it every year without being arrogant or obnoxiously assisted by the referees We are the impossible, remember? :) Therefore, it's not impossible at all.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could be the first team to do it, I don't see why not we're writing history everyday. This could be the next chapter. The monkey of the first CL is off our back, there's less pressure to win it again.

Exactly! It's just, you know, I want greater things to happen for this club... just so it can shut the mouth-holes of those who keep mocking Chelsea for reasons we all know.

The CL final is at Wembley next season. Maybe we should try getting Drogba on loan come then. :lol:

I've seen a lot of posts on "teh int3rwebz" that we didn't deserve to be in the tournament at all because we finished 6th and how they wished it returned to the European Cup model where only the champion made it through.

What they forget was Bayern weren't champions of the Bundesliga either.

And of course they would should "Drogba into to the zoo". Disgusting german football fans.

Cheers for the translation DV. I understood little even though I have stayed in Germany 'bitte!,bitte!' etc got that!.

The shit they were saying to Drogba makes the victory even more sweet now

Cheers for the translation DV. I understood little even though I have stayed in Germany 'bitte!,bitte!' etc got that!.

The shit they were saying to Drogba makes the victory even more sweet now

I´d really like to report that to the Bayern PA management. I think it is outrageous that they should get away with shouting something like that.

The chances might be very low to actually achieve something, but as I said, it is disgusting.

Man thanks for sharing...You could see the confidence leave the bayscum fans after Olic was stopped. Mad props to any of the CFC fans that made the trip to Munich Munich!!! The Whole World could hear you!!! BTW DV were the bayscum fans calling David Luiz a pig??? Meine deutsch is mal..Ist tut mi licht

This is great!

Any from the Chelsea side?

And I remember Mata sitting in the floor almost crying cause he miss the penalty and after Drogba scored, he was in the floor and some guy comes running into the field. Epic!