Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

So it turns out starting Bertrand was one of the keys that won us the game. If Torres wasn't brought on late which allowed him to still be fresh, he may not have had the pace to win us that corner.

I should say Torres played great today. He did well to get fouled in the box on a pen that wasn't called (which was more of a pen, imo, than the one against Drogba that was called), and on his first touch of the ball he had that great run, was fouled (no call), didn't give up with 2 defenders on him, and managed to get the ball to Lampard (who should've done better on his attempt after all of Torres' effort but it was well blocked).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should say Torres played great today. He did well to get fouled in the box on a pen that wasn't called (which was more of a pen, imo, than the one against Drogba that was called), and on his first touch of the ball he had that great run, was fouled (no call), didn't give up with 2 defenders on him, and managed to get the ball to Lampard (who should've done better on his attempt after all of Torres' effort but it was well blocked).

Exactly, that was clearly a pen for me.

same aint gotta be up 2mo and the only thing im doing tomorrow is going to the parade baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would do anything to go but looks like I won't be able to. Gutted :(

So it turns out starting Bertrand was one of the keys that won us the game. If Torres wasn't brought on late which allowed him to still be fresh, he may not have had the pace to win us that corner.

Funny I said the same thing, but Big DD did stomp on Ribery. If you didn't see it, look again. It was dirty, but you know what? CFC might not have won w/out Ribery on the pitch. So I will look away & raise my glass tonight & light up a Big Fattie in celebration. CFC are Kings of Europe!!!