Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Words cannot describe my feelings - i love this club so much and i now firmly believe in miracles!

You could not have wrote a more difficult script of how to win it from valencia, to napoli, to barca, to bayern.

Everyone of those players and staff - LEGENDS!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies if this was already posted.

319810_10150790184261886_191178311885_9550263_214341740_n.jpg

Calm down. Though his miss didn't prove costly, we could have lost it on another day. I nearly broke into tears when he missed and having to watch Bayern scored all of their penalties till Cech's save against Olic gave me hope!

I'm with that! Went fuming over why he was taking the penalty first and not Lampard!!

Noticed we saved our best penalty takers for last, and it worked.

Normally you would expect Lampard first, then Drogba second.

Lmao guys, lookin at the Arsenal forum they are gutted, almost in tears because wern't the first club in london to win the CL, YES WE ARE THE ONLY TEAM IN LONDON TO WIN A CL!.