BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barcelona and Real Madrid congratulate Chelsea on winning Champions League

Barca's official Twitter feed read: "Congratulations to @chelseafc for their first title in the Champions League!"

"Congrats to Chelsea! The new Champions League winners!" tweeted defender Gerard Pique, while president Sandro Rosell wrote: "Congratulations to Chelsea, champions of Europe."

Meanwhile, Sergio Ramos was delighted for his Spain team-mates Juan Mata and Fernando Torres, who enjoyed their first taste of glory as European club champions.

"Congratulations to two good friends @juanmata10 and F.Torres. Congratulations winners .. ! Also keep your head up Robben."

Xabi Alonso, however, was engrossed by the occasion: "Football drama II. Congrats Chelsea. Sorry for Bayern."

I saw the legendary Ronaldo take to twitter too saying it's a victory for Brazil and Neymar, Wilshere, Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain, Belletti, De Jong, Lescott,Guiseppe Rossi + many more. Also Ian Wright bashing Arsenal and supporting A.Cole :D :D

When Mueller scored....In a normal season I would have said thats it.

I said that was it. When DD scored, I didn't believe it. I asked the person I was looking at the match if that went in or did it hit the side netting. I am still trying to fathom what just happened. Cech is my MOTM. W/out his crucial pk saves, when would be 2nd best again...CFC always do it the hard way, but The Blues get da job DONE!!! Can you hear the LION Roar??

BTW love it when Brad Friedel had to sit on the set w/out saying shit...Freakin' busta...should have stayed in the closet!!!

Sure as hell not going to sleep. I will start drinking heavily by around 8 pm. We have a 10 hour wait :(

I'M FREAKING OUT

But I want to start drinking. I want to start drinking so bad. But I have no on to drink with.

Such a special club, such specail players.... best moment of my life.

Lamps, Drog, Cech, Ess, JT, Ash.. everydody, every player in this team including the players who played for this club in the last few years-

THANK YOU, thank you for being so unbelivebly amazing, thank you for the belive you had all this time that we can do it.... you are so deserve

it, so much deserve it....

Thank you RDM, thank you Roman!

This moment is beyond words... i dont think it will pass. realy.