Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was mind blowing, we are the champions of Europe and no one can take it away from us. Drogba is a fucking legend and i hope he gets a job for life at the bridge, I don't care were it is. A Cole was world class and what a game Obi mikel had, we are the champions of Europe and we stopped spurs from getting CL football. What did I say ? DROGBA ALWAYS FINDS A WAY TO FUCK TEAMS OVER IN FINALS ITS JUST IN HIS DNA.

I'm drunken and I don't know what to say, I didn't want this fuck'n ugly cup... but we did it... priceless... and i never ever want this cup... never want to see it again...

Mikel was a Monser today... gona make a compilation of him... unbeliveable... he just did eat all of they're midfielders

Just absolutely unbelievable. I collapsed to the ground and cried when Drogba scored. This is one of the greatest feelings I have ever experienced. We are Champions of Europe and we did it in our own way; by demonstrating sheer grit and determination. Outstanding, so proud of my boys. Forget Anfield 2005 and 2007, forget Monaco, forget Ovrebo, even forget Moscow - none of it matters any more. We're European Champions.

Didn't think those memories would ever fade. The sense of restored balance is exactly what makes this win all the more sweet.