Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Unbelievable!!!! Although I absolutely believed throughout the whole match!!!! The power of positive thinking!!!! Get in Chelsea, PRIDE OF LONDON, PRIDE OF ENGLAND, Conquerors of EUROPE!!!!!

BRING ON THE PARADE!! GOING TOMORROW. sorry TOTTENHAM!!!

144819095-chelseas-ivorian-forward-didier-drogba-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C65888B5C6F69FA543ED84E75E48EC4722EBC2653A891470A79B0E30A760B0D811297

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a special club, such specail players.... best moment of my life.

Lamps, Drog, Cech, Ess, JT, Ash.. everydody, every player in this team including the players who played for this club in the last few years-

THANK YOU, thank you for being so unbelivebly amazing, thank you for the belive you had all this time that we can do it.... you are so deserve

it, so much deserve it....

Thank you RDM, thank you Roman!

This moment is beyond words... i dont think it will pass. realy.

sorry to be askin' but there were two dudes waving Israelis flags @ da halfway line...What was that about?

So much disrespect for Chelsea on most fan forums around. you'd be forgiven for thinking a relegated team had just won the European cup with a "ghost" goal :chai:

So much disrespect for Chelsea on most fan forums around. you'd be forgiven for thinking a relegated team had just won the European cup with a "ghost" goal :chai:

Nevermind them. We are kings of Europe!

i'm trying so hard to post but i cant, it's so hard right now. I love you all, hope i can see some of you tomorrow for the parade. i'm fucked, night.

sorry to be askin' but there were two dudes waving Israelis flags @ da halfway line...What was that about?

LOL

yeah isralis love to do that for some reason... in every big football event you'l see at least one flag.

LOL

yeah isralis love to do that for some reason... in every big football event you'l see at least one flag.