1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name=Swedish

House Mafi

timestamp='1335597893' post='397810]

If we win, will Roman get a medal aswell? I remember Moratti getting one.

Mate I think he will keep big ears in his office and look at it constantly

Hey guys, Im a Bayern fan & I wanna congradulate you guys for that win over Barcelona! I don't personally enjoy that style of play but it's a style that can be very effective against a club like Barcelona. Cech was absolutely brilliant & so was Drogba apart from all those dives. It will be a great final & both teams have strengths they can play to to gain some sort of edge in the match.

Ultimately I think that Bayern will win this because Bayern has more attacking power than Chelsea but if Cech pulls another one of those matches anything can happen. Bayern will indeed be missing Gustavo who is out main ball winner in the midfield, Badstuber who has absolutely been brilliant as a CB this season & Alaba who has been incredible for a 19 year old who hasn't even played 10 matches as LB.. It's quite clear that Kroos & Schweinsteiger will play the midfield together while Tymoschuk will play as a CB, but the fullback position can be different than people think. Bayern has Contento who is a pure LB & has been pretty good in the matches he played this year & Pranjic who is a left wing that can even play LB if need be but that would not be the main option.

Whatever happens, the defense will pretty much be of similar strength apart from Lahm so they will need to attack from the side where Lahm is not to get through. In terms of Goalkeeping, Bayern has a slight edge for having the best keeper in the world but I personally rate Cech VERY high, perhaps even higher than Casillas this year so they can both change the outcome of a match. The midfield I would give Bayern an edge on the offensive side but in terms of defense Chelsea probably wins this. If Schweinsteiger come back to his full level of fitness like he was at the begining of the year though, he will be a monster both offensively & defensively but 3 weeks is a short period of time to reach this level. In offense though, Bayern clearly has the edge because of Robben & Ribery. Drogba is more of a versatile striker but he is not as prolific as Gomez has been this year but he still will be a major threat. Muller & Mata are of similar skill in my opinion so that's no factor.

Bayern plays a possession game mostly but doesn't get boring like Barca does without a striker. I believe that Chelsea will have to play a similar game than they played against Barcelona to have a chance to win it because Bayern will most definitely keep possession of the ball at a 60/40 percentage more or less & the defense & defensive midfield will be missing some of their key components. Mind you, Tymoschuk might be better than Badstuber on a counter attack because he is a defensive midfielder & has more pace than Badstuber but that's left to be seen.

I don't know much about Chelsea so I will not start saying things without knowing but I have seen Chelsea play a few times this year since I sort of knew that they would get far, but this far has been a surprise to me & probably most of you as well. Im just really happy to not have any spanish sides in this final for a change!

My prediction is a 3-1 win for Bayern because they respond extermely well to pressure, they might be inconsistent in the league but they are as consistent as it gets in the Champions League, they will be at home & it's common knowledge that Germans are nearly impossible to beat at home & they were able to beat Madrid, who has been the best club in the world this year in my opinion, as dirty & cocky they may be..

Anyways, good luck guys & Congrats for getting there against all odds!

(Im not here to troll anyone FYI, I am here to see your opinion of this matchup who will probably be one of the most interesting one in a while!)

Nice to hear from a Bayern fan and although you say that you respond well to pressure we also respond well to pressure and you have the tag of being favourites to win. Last time that happened, you came unstuck against Basel in the first leg and the fact that your playing at home will put even more pressure on your boys. I've also realised that Gomez tends to go missing in the bigger games, whereas Drogs is always at the fore front leading.

In terms of team, i think we have to go:

Cech

Bosingwa Cahill Luiz Cole

Lampard Mikel

Kalou Mata Malouda

Drogba

Obviously Malouda might not be a popular choice, but one thing he does is track back and help out which Sturridge can't do and i doubt RDM will play Torres on the wing when he hardly ever does. We'll need to play a game similar to the one against Valencia, where we absorb all their attacks and then counter mainly using Kalou, Mata and Drogba

Buy Champions League Final 2012 Munich Tickets. The Champions League Final 2012 is one of the most expected football match! Chelsea is finally playing against Bayern Munich, at Allianz Arena.

The Champions League Final 2012 will be unforgettable, don't miss it! Tickets for the Champions League Final 2012 sell out quickly so make sure to get yours in time. Only us can offer you the best tickets to all UEFA Champions League matches. Buy now Champions League Final 2012 Munich.

Buy CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2012 tickets securely for the exciting match at Allianz Arena in Munich. All football tickets for CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2012 are guaranteed and dispatched by our reliable partner UPS International. Order your CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2012 ticket now and be part of the live action at Allianz Arena!

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2012 Tickets

Sat, 19 May 2012,20:45

Allianz Arena, Munich, Germany

Category 1:

Category 1 seats with 2 night stay at 4* hotel in central Munich:

Ticket for the champions league finals at with Cat.1 long side seats with 2 night stay in 4* hotel

These seats are between the goals on both side of the stadium....£ 1,000.00

Cat 1 Block 242 / Row 3........................£ 900.00

Cat 1 Block 524 / Row 12.....................£ 900.00

Cat 1 / Longside....................................£ 950.00

Cat 1 -Block 551/ Row 6.......................£ 950.00

Category 2:

Seats are on the left and right side corner of the goals......£ 1,000.00

Cat 2 / cat 2 .........................................£700.00

Cat 2/ tbc .......... £ 650.00

Cat / Longside cat 2 ...........................£ 800

Category 3:

Category 3 ticket with 2 night stay at 4* hotel:

Ticket for the champions league finals at Allianz Arena best available category with 2 night stay in 4* hotel in

These seats will be behind the goals......£ 700.00

Cat 3/4 behind goal.....£ 400.00

Category 3/-........£ 500.00

Hospitality:

Ticket in category 1 for the Champions league finals at Allianz Arena along with hospitality at a hotel near the stadium before and after the match. Including food with drink and gifts......£ 1,900.00

Other Category Available:

Cat neutral / UEFA ballot...£1,080.00

Match Ticket/Plantinum Package.......£1,200.00

Upper Behind the goal..........................£ 1,150.00

Longside / 18 Yardline-halfway............£ 1,750.00

Lower Behind goal ...............................£ 1,800.00

Terms & Conditions For All Matches:

- All information, dates, times and prices are kept as accurate as possible but are subject to change.

- If buying less than 3 days before a game then tickets will not be posted and MUST be collected from the box office.

- There are no refunds on uncollected tickets.

- Tickets cannot be exchanged once purchased.

If Interested Please Contact:

Best Regards

Mgt

Mathew Barlow.

Tel:+447035927815.

[email protected]

NEUTRALS 'WILL BACK BAYERN'

Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge says neutrals throughout Europe will be supported his side against Chelsea in the Champions League final on May 19.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/12/04/28/SOCCER_Bayern_Munich.html&TEAMHD=soccer&BID=165

Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge says neutrals throughout Europe will be supported his side against Chelsea in the Champions League final on May 19.

http://www.sportingl...=soccer&BID=165

Ofcourse they will.

We are enemy of football because we parked the bus against "best team in Century" Barcelona, and they dominated Real with style and on penalties. Nobody will cheer for us, but it's better, they are favorites, but we tend to do well against favorites so watch out Bayern.

I'm really concerned about our defence and our engine for this game. Big loss for us. Big gaz looks to have done more damage to his hamstring than first thought and if he's out I despair for the defence. As for rambo being out that's massive, no one can put the shift in that he does with his lung busting runs. Hate that its a month away as I can do nothing but think about this

http://www.sportingl...=soccer&BID=165

LMAO, what an idiot. Every single person I've talked to said stuff like "Fuck Bayern" and "Only Chelsea deserve to win this final" etc., so how on earth is everybody going to support Munich?!

You guys have been playing very well so far, but I have to go with Bayern Munich on this one. They have been slightly better generally and they're at home, so it's leaning towards them.

I am unbiased this final though, so I wish you the best of luck, would be fun to see you win as well!

You guys have been playing very well so far, but I have to go with Bayern Munich on this one. They have been slightly better generally and they're at home, so it's leaning towards them.

I am unbiased this final though, so I wish you the best of luck, would be fun to see you win as well!

I disagree with that, we had to come back from 3-1 down against Napoli, a in form team who have been brilliant for 2 seasons. We had to somehow deal with the firepower of Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik, which no other team has done, not even City could do it. And we did it, then we got a tricky team like Benfica where Real Madrid were with Apoel and forgot who Munich had i think it was a french team Marseille who might be just a bit better than Benfica. Then we played the best team in the world, and done them on both legs, we had 10 men, 2-0 down, no centre backs, away from home. We deserve it more than Bayern in my opinion.

Bayern have the better players and are a better team, but we've had it harder than them and we've still come gotten to the final. Though they were in the group of death, realistaclly only Napoli were a threat, it was Manchester Cities first Champions League and they were very poor as expected. We also had the 3rd hardest group.