Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luiz & Fellaini in the same team = EPICNESS

Seriously, I really like Marouane, but I really don't know what to say about him coming to Chelsea. Lampard, Fellaini, Mikel, Romeu, Essien, Meireles, McEachran, DeBruyne, Ramires, Mata, Hazard, Malouda, Marin, maybe Hulk - that means 14 midfielders. And the summer hasn't even started yet.

We'll probably loan Josh, Romeu and DeBruyne.

Luiz & Fellaini in the same team = EPICNESS

Seriously, I really like Marouane, but I really don't know what to say about him coming to Chelsea. Lampard, Fellaini, Mikel, Romeu, Essien, Meireles, McEachran, DeBruyne, Ramires, Mata, Hazard, Malouda, Marin, maybe Hulk - that means 14 midfielders. And the summer hasn't even started yet.

We'll probably loan Josh, Romeu and DeBruyne.

Lampard = Bench

Mikel = Sell

Romeu = Bench

Essien = Sell

Meireles = Bench

McEachran = Loan

De Bruyne = Loan

Ramires = Starter

Mata = Starter

Hazard = Starter

Marin = Bench

Malouda = Sell

Hulk = Starter

Lampard = Bench

Mikel = Sell

Romeu = Bench

Essien = Sell

Meireles = Bench

McEachran = Loan

De Bruyne = Loan

Ramires = Starter

Mata = Starter

Hazard = Starter

Marin = Bench

Malouda = Sell

Hulk = Starter

Agree. Except the words in bold.

This guy is great. Not only is he exceptional on defense but he is great going forward. Adding him would give us a couple of goals and assists from the DM position. We have him and Mikel duke it out for the first spot and Romeu be our third choice. Maybe we could get Hazard to talk to him or something.

Said this before, why do we need Fellaini when we already have Romeu?! IF we are to purchase a central midfielder, at least go buy a creative one, which we desperately need and not another combative type of midfielder!

Said this before, why do we need Fellaini when we already have Romeu?! IF we are to purchase a central midfielder, at least go buy a creative one, which we desperately need and not another combative type of midfielder!

We have Ramires, Lampard, Meireles battling for one spot. Adding a Luka Modric to the mix doesnt make that much sense because it really wont be that much of an improvement. For the DM spot we only have Mikel and Romeu, neither who are world class. We will be getting another DM this summer and for me its between this fella or Tiote.

We have Ramires, Lampard, Meireles battling for one spot. Adding a Luka Modric to the mix doesnt make that much sense because it really wont be that much of an improvement. For the DM spot we only have Mikel and Romeu, neither who are world class. We will be getting another DM this summer and for me its between this fella or Tiote.

No sign of us of even getting Modric this summer. And a creative midfielder is much more important than getting another defensive midfielder right now.

Id love Fellaini. Yesterday i said i don't want him but now thinking about it, how about Fellaini with Mikel? That would be beast beyond beast, then we have the devastating front 4 to do the damage. 2 CDMs, 3 CAMs, 1 ST. That will be absolutely brilliant imo.

Fellaini - Mikel

Hulk - Mata - Hazard

Torres

There was a user here posting that he had heard that Chelsea was in for:

Hazard, Hulk, Van Der Wiel and Fellaini.

And that it expected Chelsea to get all it's target.

So we have gotten 3 of 4 from that list. Is Fellaini still in the cards?

Id love Fellaini. Yesterday i said i don't want him but now thinking about it, how about Fellaini with Mikel? That would be beast beyond beast, then we have the devastating front 4 to do the damage. 2 CDMs, 3 CAMs, 1 ST. That will be absolutely brilliant imo.

Fellaini - Mikel

Hulk - Mata - Hazard

Torres

Men looking at that lineup...

randy_marsh.jpg

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You