Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitch please.

The last person who said that, left this forum, his name was Justin. But then he came back, wow what a bitch, that's a blow right there... i mean i coulda sounded really tough and made you scared but no that bitch came back... damn.

The last person who said that, left this forum, his name was Justin. But then he came back, wow what a bitch, that's a blow right there... i mean i coulda sounded really tough and made you scared but no that bitch came back... damn.

Sloth, Sloth, Sloth have you been bullying the Americans again?

Is this the same Tiote who went down like a sack of shit holding his face when Sessegnon brushed him arm across his chest? Sounds suited to Liverpool.

He's still the best DM in the league, guy can tackle from anywere.

Must say... once again proven in the international friendly against Montenegro last night, the amount of ball recuperations, successful tackles, headers won, etc. by Fellaini is really astonishing!! To have a guy like him playing in CM or just in front of the defense makes your midfield sooo strong! Not to mention the half marathon he runs every single game.

With a guy like Fellaini behind them... players like Mata, Ramires, Hazard, Hulk, and all other AM ... have such a luxurious position, knowing a lot of ball recuperations will put them straight back in attack mode after a loss of the ball!

I know he hasn't got the fanciest style of playing... but this game is of massive importance for the team. Mikel & Essien will surely not be playing forever at Chelsea... my advice on Fellaini: Buy buy buy!! If you can get Witsel next to him... you have a serious extra defensive block in midfield with great attacking options & perfect balance in technique & hard work.

I would certainly take Fellaini as a replacement for Essien. Any two from Lampard, Mikel, Fellaini, Romeu and Ramires would give us a very strong balanced midfield pivot. People keep banging on about the need to have a creative player in the midfield pivot, but if you have four players further up the pitch capable of creating havoc it's not an issue. Look at Man City for example.

All those noted above can pass a ball to Mata or one of our wide players, and let them do the rest!

My sauces tell me Fellaini is close to signing with us and this helped convince Hazard to join because there'll be 5 Belgians at the club altogether.

What type of sauces? HP, Worcestershire, Lancashire, Soy, Kechap Manis, BBQ, Tomato?

He would be a great addition for our midfield, I've always rated him high. Him and Mikel would do wonders with Mata, Hazard and Marin in front of them.

Who knows, we did pull out Marin transfer out of nowhere...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You