Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

Dude... like literally all what you're saying is :clown: . I'm wondering if you ever seen him play more than 2 games.

Not a great tackler: Fellaini was this seasons EPL best tackler with 82 tackles won... leaving Moussa Dembele, Joe Allen, Scot Parker, Lucas Leiva, Yohan Cabaye & Cheik Tioté behind him.

Not a great passer: He completed 1231 out of 1500 => percentage of 79,4%. Considering the fact that Moyes has used him in a variety of positions... I say: good job!

Not a good hearders: He won more that 88,3% of his aerial duels this season... far more than ANY CB in the league.

It's not that I don't like your opinion... but I think I'll go for the statistics on this one. I start to think that you dislike him just because there clearly is going something on in his 'fro B)

Tiote is a much better player than Fellaini.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude... like literally all what you're saying is :clown: . I'm wondering if you ever seen him play more than 2 games.

Not a great tackler: Fellaini was this seasons EPL best tackler with 82 tackles won... leaving Moussa Dembele, Joe Allen, Scot Parker, Lucas Leiva, Yohan Cabaye & Cheik Tioté behind him.

Not a great passer: He completed 1231 out of 1500 => percentage of 79,4%. Considering the fact that Moyes has used him in a variety of positions... I say: good job!

Not a good hearders: He won more that 88,3% of his aerial duels this season... far more than ANY CB in the league.

It's not that I don't like your opinion... but I think I'll go for the statistics on this one. I start to think that you dislike him just because there clearly is going something on in his 'fro B)

statistics can be so skewed...

best tackler in terms of numbers but what about accuracy? whenever I see him play he tends to foul quite a lot...

79% isn't great passing in my opinion at all it should be 90+ for a CM/CDM, otherwise it's a bad day..

and he may have won 88% of headers but you have to remember they are mainly from midfield/goal kicks and not many midfielders can out jump him! I meant in an attacking sense...

I love Belgium players but Fellaini does nothing for me at all. Incredibly over-hyped. Where did you get your info/stats from by the way?

But I have found this: http://www.rtbf.be/sport/football/etranger/angleterre/detail_fellaini-futur-equipier-d-hazard?id=7778506

According to Le Soir, Chelsea would draw another Red Devil in the person of Marouane Fellaini. Lukaku could be involved in the transaction as a two-year loan at Everton.

Chelsea wants to lease the former Anderlecht striker and if possible in the Premier League so that it takes its bearings in this championship. Everton would therefore be agreat opportunity for Lukaku but for Chelsea who would benefit from home to attract one of the stars of Everton, namely Marouane Fellaini.

After Lukaku, Thibaut Courtois, Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard, Marouane Fellainicould be the fifth Red Devil to join the European champions title.

For its part, Fellaini was content to tell the newspaper Le Soir that he was not aware ofthe interest of Chelsea. Fellaini (24 years) moving to Everton since 2008.

Wonder how reliable Le Soir is?

Is Le Soir reliable, Belgium members?

I can't find anything on the Le Soir website about it.

Le Soir is the most reliable newspaper of the French part of the country. If it's in there... they will most likely have good sources.

But I also cannot find anything on their website... maybe it's just in the newspaper itself.

Will keep you posted!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You