Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This monobrow is an animal though, unlike the other mutt.

Cech; Iva; Luiz; Cahill; Cole; Ramires; Fellaini; Hazard; Mata; Hulk; Torres

I doubt we would sign Felliani and Hulk. I dont think we start next season with 2 of Mikel/Lampard/Ramires outside our starting 11. If we sign Hulk I could see Ramires moving back with Lampard/Mikel or if we signed Felliani, Ramires would play up, splitting time with Marin. Not only that, but the money it would take, I dont see us getting both of them.

Should we sell Essien then i'd love to bring in Fellaini, thus giving us the options

Mikel, Romeu, Lampard, Ramires, Fellaini which is how many players we need for the double pivot and would give us so much strength defensively while having some technical ability.

Eh surely Marin or De Bruyne (he can play right win too, right?) will be on that right wing. I love Ramires but he isn't a fantastic winger. Also really doubt Hazard is going to play centrally instead of Mata, it will be Hazard going on that left wing.

Eh surely Marin or De Bruyne (he can play right win too, right?) will be on that right wing. I love Ramires but he isn't a fantastic winger. Also really doubt Hazard is going to play centrally instead of Mata, it will be Hazard going on that left wing.

Yeah i know, i just wanted to create a Belgian Central Midfield :D but this will be more realistic for the 5 midfield positons:

Ramires - Fellaini (Mikel)

Marin (De Bruyne) - Hazard - Mata

When Chelsea can sign Hulk, i think De Bruyne should be loaned out to maybe FC Twente or something. I also think it's better not to switch Hazard and Mata. Mata has impressed me more on the left side (also in Valencia he did well there, however Silva played also a lot at this position), and i just think Hazards best position is the number 10-role. I saw someone compare him to Ribéry, but thats ridiculous. For me, the player he resembles the most, is probably Mesut Ozil.

Fellaini does very little for me and I really don't understand all the fuss about him on here. He's just a good player in a good side, he doesn't even excel in that side. Best try and get Romeu playing more.

A midfield from Romeu, Lampard, Ramires, De Bryune, Marin, Hazard, Mata, McEachran and Piazon should do.

We'd only need him if we got rid of Essien and maybe Meireles. Romeu is cover for Mikel and Fellaini would be good because he can play in the double pivot as well as in the 3 of the 4231. He combines his technical ability with great defensive work and strength. Having Mikel, Romeu, Lampard, Ramires and Fellaini for options in the pivot next season would be brilliant

We'd only need him if we got rid of Essien and maybe Meireles. Romeu is cover for Mikel and Fellaini would be good because he can play in the double pivot as well as in the 3 of the 4231. He combines his technical ability with great defensive work and strength. Having Mikel, Romeu, Lampard, Ramires and Fellaini for options in the pivot next season would be brilliant

Sorry but this is not FIFA. We aren't going to sell Meireles AND Essien, that is for sure. We aren't getting Fellaini, at least not this summer.

I agree, seriously don't understand the hype with Fellaini. Not a great tackler, passer, or good at reading the game, and for such a big guy he ain't too good at headers either! Seriously don't understand it, I think the maximum of his potential is to go somewhere like Tottenham, never a Chelsea player in my eyes.

Who said anything about Fifa? And how are you sure we won't sell both? If they don't feature in our plans there'll be off. I find it telling how we've been linked with Fellaini, Witsel, Garcia, Mulumbu, Tiote and Modric who all play in that position, so its not wide of the mark to think this isn't possible

I agree, seriously don't understand the hype with Fellaini. Not a great tackler, passer, or good at reading the game, and for such a big guy he ain't too good at headers either! Seriously don't understand it, I think the maximum of his potential is to go somewhere like Tottenham, never a Chelsea player in my eyes.

Dude... like literally all what you're saying is :clown: . I'm wondering if you ever seen him play more than 2 games.

Not a great tackler: Fellaini was this seasons EPL best tackler with 82 tackles won... leaving Moussa Dembele, Joe Allen, Scot Parker, Lucas Leiva, Yohan Cabaye & Cheik Tioté behind him.

Not a great passer: He completed 1231 out of 1500 => percentage of 79,4%. Considering the fact that Moyes has used him in a variety of positions... I say: good job!

Not a good header: He won more that 88,3% of his aerial duels this season... far more than ANY CB in the league.

It's not that I don't like your opinion... but I think I'll go for the statistics on this one. I start to think that you dislike him just because there clearly is going something on in his 'fro B)

You know Fellaini is just the type of guy... You get really angry with the central defenders on your team because they're having a really bad game and nothing is going well!

Seriously... the amount of defensive work this guys does in midfield is just massive. With a player like him in their back... Hazard, Mata, Ramires, KDB easily can lift their game to a higher level. "No worries... the big guy covers your back!"

But I understand this is something mostly seen by scouts and managers... not so much by the normal football fans.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You