The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

my goodness. Even Messi has a tacky tattoo nowadays?

I see those haircuts (if you can even call them that), those tattoos... and I wonder where their brains go.

Edit: Iniesta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Xavi

Messi's tattoos are badass. I like his hair too.[emoji55] [emoji55] [emoji55]

Messi has had tattoos for years. Besides his arm tattoo is of la Sagrada Familia.

Besides his sleeve?

Messi has had tattoos for years. Besides his arm tattoo is of la Sagrada Familia.

Messi's tattoos are badass. I like his hair too.[emoji55] [emoji55] [emoji55]

Besides his sleeve?

I don't like this arm covered tattoos. It's a trendy thing. I'm not saying the tattoo itself is horrible, but I don't like them. I like different kinds of tattoos and also in other spots.

Becks had them then every other football player has to have it. It's almost they lack personality or creativity

I don't like this arm covered tattoos. It's a trendy thing. I'm not saying the tattoo itself is horrible, but I don't like them. I like different kinds of tattoos and also in other spots.

Becks had them then every other football player has to have it. It's almost they lack personality or creativity

Yep , just generic douchebag tattoos, but at least it's not a tribal pattern.

Called the Neymar goal haha.

Messi much better in the second half. But sadly no goal for the record.

Suarez is living his dream and it's just so awesome. He always said he wanted to play for Barca when playing for Ajax. His dream club. I said that's never happening. And now he's there and he scores the winning goal in the CL final, winning the treble. So happy for him. But he's remains insane.

Can't help but feel sad for Buffon. Pirlo's actually crying, didn't expect that. So sad. Lacking in the final pass when they were finally on top for a while.

Busquets with a defensive midfield masterclass today. Nearly flawless. Unbelievable stuff. That guy reads the game like no other, his pressing is just.... Wow. Iniesta was brilliant as well. They lost that calm and control when he went off. Xavi barely did anything.

Does Enrique's assistent ever change clothes btw?