The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Neymar and Alves such attention whores. Still warms my heart that all the OTT crying and anthem singing in Brazil ended in that glorious 7 - 1.

Alves really is haha. I love him though. He's so strange and he remains himself at all times. One of the few players to speak his mind. Just recently, he called Barca out for only offering him a contract after they knew about the ban.

CL is over. Wanted Juve to win just cause of 2009 - never forget. But Barca were the best team this year despite their theatrics which I hate in my guts so congrats.

Hope we put a better performance next year.

Why? Because of 2012? Ok, speak for yourself.

But if one year we ever eliminate Barca like they did then I'll forget it.

Yes, obviously. I can see what you mean, but I believe there is no point in hoping they'll lose to Juventus because of what happened in 2009, I thought us qualifying with ten men for most of the game and then seeing pics of them crying in their dressing room more than made up for it.

Chelsea's CL triumph couldn't be sweeter even if we wanted to.

Yeah he will be, no time to rest for the players who played the final today.

Friendly tomorrow will be very interesting then.

No Neymar,Hulk,Robinho,or Oscar.

Willian and Coutinho will be the creative talisman for Brazil.....Willian and Coutinho.

Yes, obviously. I can see what you mean, but I believe there is no point in hoping they'll lose to Juventus because of what happened in 2009, I thought us qualifying with ten men for most of the game and then seeing pics of them crying in their dressing room more than made up for it.

Chelsea's CL triumph couldn't be sweeter even if we wanted to.

I get your point too but that's just me.. This is the second team I hate the most. And it's just not about the game during the 08/09 season. This game just adds a bit to my hatred towards them.