The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

He scored a tap in, but the minute before he missed the ball's time in a great rebound opportunity...

It wasn't a great oppertunity, as the angle was terrible. And it was a tap in, though it was a great run to get in that position. He just offers so much. Poaching ability, height strength link up play, etc. For only 25 million, it would be hard to find a better value striker.

It wasn't a great oppertunity, as the angle was terrible. He just offers so much. Poaching ability, height strength link up play, etc. For only 25 million, it would be hard to find a better value striker.

It was just a bad angle because he missed the time of the ball...

For 25 million he would be a great deal, but he wont leave for 25mi. Dortumund already said they prefer to lose him for free in 2014, then to sell him for an European rival on the cheap. They are looking for something around 30-40mi.

Lewandowski is a good player, but he has so many flaws that keep him from being world class that fustrates the hell out of me!

If Dortmund reach the final it's something incredible for football. You have to admire their club.

I believe they have 7 Germans on the field at the moment (unless I'm shit at maths). Good for them.

Gotze is a dickhead for leaving though I must add and Lew too if he's pushed the move to Bayern at all. They could have created a dynasty.