Benfica vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to watch it at my local whilst enjoying a pint or several, hope Drogs can turn out another one his special Euro performances but i really worry about our Midfield. Benfica have proved a very tough nut to crack at home so an away goal will be a bonus.

Oh, try and keep your spirits up a little after the game (if we lose) - the post match chat after the Spurs game even made me feel depressed and we drew the game, fuck knows what it would of been like if we had lost the game!

Enjoy your evening people, lets hope the lads can put a smile on our faces later, COME ON YOU BLUESSSSSSSSSSSS.

RDM on drugs or something? No other way to explain that XI. :blink:

Thumbs up for Ferreira over Bosingwa though but I was hoping for Ivanovic because they told us yesterday he would be fit for this game.

I have one complaint, Meireles should be on the bench and Ramires in his place.

Then Lampard alongside Mikel.

Meireles probably chosen since he can actually run. Similar midfield to Napoli away. But with mikel as the DM instead of Meireles it'll be more solid