Benfica vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

I am surprised that we are talking about Barcelona. We are in a very bad form right now and we simply cannot create enough chances to beat anybody. I rate our chance to beat benfica to be 50:50.

For any of you who have seen benfica play, how's their defense ?

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God knows how much they'll charge if we do get Europa...surley anymore then £40 but sadly these days all about the dosh.Prices are mental!

It's very, very stupid to charge high prices. The Bundesliga keeps prices low and their attendance's are through the roof; and sponsors don't like seeing empty seats and there are usually a few hundred of those every Champions League home game for us. $150 for a ticket to a game against a team that doesn't have an earth shaking reputation (if we were playing 1950s Real Madrid then it would have been acceptable to charge that much) is criminal.

"Any responses we'll be giving to Drogba will be on the field and proving we are better than him."

- Jorge Jesus

http://www1.skysport..._medium=twitter

Lets hope that if we do start Drogba this whole thing gets him fired up and he can silence Jorge. What I cant understand is why cant he show some disrespect? I know being humble and all is the way a footballer should carry himself but also showing too much respect before the game might lead to showing too much respect on the field. Lets get the two teams fired up and make a game of this. IMO. :cfc:

I think we can get a score draw, or even a win tonight. Very confident, hoping the boys will come out with a point to prove. I think it could be disastrous if we lose and don't score an away goal though.

normally would be so excited about tonight ....but just cant get enthusiastic

Why not, Ron? Fair enough we're shit and the RDM honeymoon period is over, but we seem to be saving our best for Europe.

I think the game is going to end 1-1.Benfica will be determined to show the world their true potential and ability.No one thought that Porto would win the Champions league let alone knock out Manchester United so its important that we don't expect a win and be content with a draw because there are chances of us losing this one.

Why not, Ron? Fair enough we're shit and the RDM honeymoon period is over, but we seem to be saving our best for Europe.

its been the players attitudes this year ,,,have lost respect for so many of them... only the new comers seemed to care

"Any responses we'll be giving to Drogba will be on the field and proving we are better than him."

- Jorge Jesus

http://www1.skysport..._medium=twitter

You know you're going to have a fight on you're hands when Jesus himself is threatening you before the match! :lol: