Benfica vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I see a scoring draw in this match. I'll be very surprised if Chelsea don't score today given Benfica's "offense first, defense second" mentality. I would also be very surprised if Benfica doesn't score today for the same reason, lots of offensive weapons. Hoping for a good entertaining match without frustrating ref controversies.

Also, I hope RDM plays Luiz and gives the fans an opportunity for a classy reception...also, he's the right decision tactically in my opinion to help transition, push the pace, and try to take advantage of Benfica's weak left side of defense. GAME ON!!!!!!!

I will miss this game due to some personal and really happy reasons so hopefully once I manage to get to the computer, I will see a very promising result. An away goal could be vital yet again, and most probably will be. I don't care who scores the goals for us as long as the goals are coming. Come on boys! You have already fucked up the league so Champions League might be SOME motivation for you.

Still don't get how people made what Drogba did such a huge deal. Just seems so pathetic but then again, I guess you use whatever you can to motivate yourselves. Regardless, the last thing I'd want to do is to piss Drogba off lol.

Still don't get how people made what Drogba did such a huge deal. Just seems so pathetic but then again, I guess you use whatever you can to motivate yourselves. Regardless, the last thing I'd want to do is to piss Drogba off lol.

I have no issues with what he did at all. The press are the only ones making it a big deal, they're even misrepresenting Jesus' comments and spinning them out of context to make it seem like a bigger deal to him and the club. Drogs can react however he wants, that's his choice and no skin off my nose.

drogba was written off, then came the valencia game

few months later , he was criticised again, and then came Napoli

now we have to wait til the champions league semis i guess for drogba to stand up and play again

Today is the day! Good luck!

Torres's 2 goals against Benfica.

Also, watch out for Cardozo's FK like the one he scored in the video above. Have seen him scored a couple like that before.

Cardozo is a scoring machine.

These are just some of his goals for Benfica.

Another game i'll be missing because of football, i might just be able to come back before the 2nd half finishes but probably not. Anyway good luck Chelsea.

That's the spirit! :D