Benfica vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luiz looks a bit angry lol.

Hopfully a different team then the one today will turn up!Because I cant see us repeating another comeback if we mess this one up

Saying that we are owed serious luck in this comp..be nice also if could get a decent ref and co..never know....

Gonna be a real relaxing day because i don't even care that much. We don't want Barca. I know some of you are madly optimistic or living in hope that Milan could actually knock Barca out but come on, we don't really want to get Barcelona, not this season. Would like to meet again in the future but just..., not now. Ok.

ANYWAY .... In match terms, i reckon we can go there n win, they aint that good. Fairly average team if you ask me. They are technically good and have a nice blend of players but they aint gonna strike fear into anybody. We'll most likely get through the tie.

Much less confident of our chances of going through after today's performance. Let's hope Roberto can find the winning formula again.

It's not like we played bad, but what do you expect, we have no quality, Spurs have a better team than us, better players, who can produce much better quality. We need an overhaul, the best team should of won, and it wasn't us.

It's not like we played bad, but what do you expect, we have no quality, Spurs have a better team than us, better players, who can produce much better quality. We need an overhaul, the best team should of won, and it wasn't us.

I was hoping for our momentum to continue for a few more games, I am very aware of our squad's problems. Spurs actually played shit and we could have taken advantage of that had our tactics not been so hopelessly wrong.

I was hoping for our momentum to continue for a few more games, I am very aware of our squad's problems. Spurs actually played shit and we could have taken advantage of that had our tactics not been so hopelessly wrong.

As long as the board are gauranteed to spend in the summer, and i mean on some good players and overhaul this squad, then i don't care what happens right now, but obviously i would love us to do win the F.A Cup, but just can't see it happening, beating Spurs which is very very hard task, then going on to fight Liverpool... and Liverpool always play well in cups, they are like a completely different team.

What? Did you watch the game? Spurs had a terrible game yet they were the better side. Had it not been for Cahill and Cech we would have got crapped on mate. We offered nothing going forward.

---------Cech---------

Ivan-Cahill-Terry-Cole

---Mikel---Essien---

Kalou-Lamps-Mata

---------Torres--------

If Ivanovic is not fit, then Bosingwa. This will probably not be the team, but i put Mata on the left because he keeps getting bullied in the middle lately.

Lampard has been doing quite well in the DM role imo, but i want him further foward where he can nick a goal.

Don't want Essien to play, but Raul 'cant keep the ball for more than 2 seconds' Meireles is the only other option (don't think Romeu is fit)

And Kalou for Sturridge, because Sturridge can't seem to do anything right atm!

What? Did you watch the game? Spurs had a terrible game yet they were the better side. Had it not been for Cahill and Cech we would have got crapped on mate. We offered nothing going forward.

No i watched the other game on that other channel no one has ever heard of.

it's kind of funny but Lampard probably had one of his best games all year today...

that's why we cant play him. or Essien. or Drogba.

just play Meireles or Malouda or someone. yeah they're not good enough either but what you gonna do huh

cant see why we're still ostracising Romeu now that's he's fit and all

it's kind of funny but Lampard probably had one of his best games all year today...

that's why we cant play him. or Essien. or Drogba.

just play Meireles or Malouda or someone. yeah they're not good enough either but what you gonna do huh

cant see why we're still ostracising Romeu now that's he's fit and all

You make no sense.