• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Sturridge
    • Mata
    • Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres
    • (SUB) David Luiz
    • (SUB) Kalou

Pathetic, so many of our players are walking Jokes, don't care if most of them are sold. Just Pathetic, they play for their Paychecks not for Chelsea. Season is over, what dark year, we'll get nothing from this season now. Who's gonna want to come to our club now? well done Chelsea players, hope alot of you are gone. Result is not what stings but the lack of effort. Completley asleep untill like the last 15-20 mins...

Essien bosingwa absolute batshit

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you dont even realize what the damages this will do to the future of the club, yet i see joking and laughing abroad

We are becoming closer and closer becoming like Liverpool, no attraction, signing average players, our world prestige down the drain...

We're finished

So what? It's not about being a big or a small club. We are Chelsea FC, and thats all we ever need to be. Fuck prestige and fuck money. All I want out there is 11 players who give 100% for the club, and money won't do that for you.

Some of you dont even realize what the damages this will do to the future of the club, yet i see joking and laughing abroad

We are becoming closer and closer becoming like Liverpool, no attraction, signing average players, our world prestige down the drain...

We're finished

And I thought TX had a knack for over-dramatizing things :doh:

We're finished

Calm down mate. Why cant we still sign decent players? Still a top team in England. We need two decent wingers and we will be fine.

Still AVB was sacked for nothing....just like Carlo......

That's it... Premier League season over as far as I'm concerned...

We won't catch the turds and Lucknal now! We'll be lucky if we can hold onto 5th place... no Champions League next season... that hasn't happened since 2002!!

And never at Stamford Bridge have I ever seen Chelsea been outdone in the number of attempts!

Chelsea 4 - 13 Tottenham

that's fucking disgraceful!

Channel 5 and ITV 4 woohey! But we're not exactly gurateed to get 5th yet so no point getting to ahead.Need to stop looking at 4th as that is gone and start worrying about results below us!

Crap performance in parts,just so slow!Not surprised though any team on a bad run will loose it against us.But we didnt loose at least...never know may make a difference later on..even if it just is for 5th place

Few things:

1) as I thought from the beggining Essien was fucking shit, he looked like he wanted to jogg around except for 2 or 3 occasions

2) Bosingwa played rather well, which was suprising

3) except for blatant penalty I didn't see Ramires do anything

4) Cahill <3 (thought there were 2 Terrys running around)

5) seems like Mata is starting to burn out. He need some rest, but oh wait, we don't have players to replace him.

6) Drogba did shit all, would rather Torres, who at least worked his ass off

7) great team-play from Sturridge, showed that he's not as selfish as we thought, let's wait and see if he carries on that way

And above all - referee didn't give us a fucking blatant penalty. Don't care if that's debatable, that may have cost us over 10 million pounds. He just fucking stole our money.

It ain't over till it's over. Tottenham are still vulnerable, make no mistake, their dip in form is still there because that LLLDD for them.

Obviously I'm under no delusion that I think it's going to probable that we will make up those points with only 8 games left, but there's a slim chance I'm aimlessly hanging onto. I think it's a game we could've won because we dominated them in the middle, we just lack width, natural width.

I'd say KTF, but I can see the F getting lost.. Not without reason too. 3 games in 6 days when we face Benfica, but European football is slightly slower and this will help us a lot. It's not over till the fat lady sings.

Cahill MOTM Torres work rate was better than most on the picth and he was on the pitch for only 15 mins, was just so so poor, sSky was right in saying that spurs have shown that they a better team than chelsea and thats why they are above them in the table.