• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Sturridge
    • Mata
    • Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres
    • (SUB) David Luiz
    • (SUB) Kalou

Lacklustre all over the pitch against a sporadic spurs. Whether it was because of lunchtime kick off on a balmy day, most of the play was like a training game. The warming up and approach had no compariosn in relation to the importance of the game -there really needs to be more focus

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe that if United win tomorrow we'll be 23 points behind the league leaders. That gap will only grow as well. Are we really that bad? Let's face it, this United team is awful and City are the biggest bunch of chokers I've ever seen.

Not sure whats happened to the Premiership. It's only been a couple of years since it was by far and away and without a shadow of doubt the best league in the world; with the Sunny Scottish League in 2nd place. Suddenly Jose Mourinho hoves into view and it all changes and the sunny Scottish League overtakes the Premiership, and is soon followed by Serie A and the Bundesliga.

United will probably be the worst team in a decade to win the League, and with City, half a billion pounds spent yet they rely on James Milner from the bench to come on and change the game. Arsenal have been rubbish for the best part of a decade, and Spurs are just enjoying the all-round weakness of the other teams. Liverpool, much as I hate them, were at least always up for a scrap but now are the worst team in the Premiership. That Swansea are on the verge of 7th place speaks volumes as to how poor the Premiership has gotten.

Then you look across at Spain, Germany and Italy and look at their best teams being light years ahead of England's best... in my opinion it was the FA's 'must have 4 home grown players' rule has caused the decline. They have such things across other European countries because their youth system and its products aren't wank for the most part, unlike England's. Which is why the Premiership has suffered, while the other Leagues produce great talent and aren't hampered by the regulations at all.

It's a rather stupid idea by the FA. The 'dirty forriners' aren't the cause for England's failures on the national stage, its the vast pressure England players are put under, their lack of pride and motivation in the shirt and the fact that the golden generation were never that good to begin with. The influx of foreign players, managers, owners, backroom staff etc. is just a sign that England is no longer at the forefront of football barring the Premiership and if the authorities fuck around with that then England's status is going to fall further. Another problem England have is that you haven't gotten a distinct national style. Some youth coaches insist on '4-4-2 up and at them!' while others want the Barcelona approach. That's not going to work, all the horses have to pull in the same direction or you're going to end up with a bunch of confused 25 year old fully fledged internationals with no idea how to work with each other, which is what has happened with the so-called golden generation.

Why dont we play Luiz at RB more often?

because he is a central defender and from the two times he has played out of position he struggled i dont know why people call for him in other positions he is a central defender and a cracking one at that !!!!

Not sure whats happened to the Premiership. It's only been a couple of years since it was by far and away and without a shadow of doubt the best league in the world; with the Sunny Scottish League in 2nd place. Suddenly Jose Mourinho hoves into view and it all changes and the sunny Scottish League overtakes the Premiership, and is soon followed by Serie A and the Bundesliga.

United will probably be the worst team in a decade to win the League, and with City, half a billion pounds spent yet they rely on James Milner from the bench to come on and change the game. Arsenal have been rubbish for the best part of a decade, and Spurs are just enjoying the all-round weakness of the other teams. Liverpool, much as I hate them, were at least always up for a scrap but now are the worst team in the Premiership. That Swansea are on the verge of 7th place speaks volumes as to how poor the Premiership has gotten.

Then you look across at Spain, Germany and Italy and look at their best teams being light years ahead of England's best... in my opinion it was the FA's 'must have 4 home grown players' rule has caused the decline. They have such things across other European countries because their youth system and its products aren't wank for the most part, unlike England's. Which is why the Premiership has suffered, while the other Leagues produce great talent and aren't hampered by the regulations at all.

It's a rather stupid idea by the FA. The 'dirty forriners' aren't the cause for England's failures on the national stage, its the vast pressure England players are put under, their lack of pride and motivation in the shirt and the fact that the golden generation were never that good to begin with. The influx of foreign players, managers, owners, backroom staff etc. is just a sign that England is no longer at the forefront of football barring the Premiership and if the authorities fuck around with that then England's status is going to fall further. Another problem England have is that you haven't gotten a distinct national style. Some youth coaches insist on '4-4-2 up and at them!' while others want the Barcelona approach. That's not going to work, all the horses have to pull in the same direction or you're going to end up with a bunch of confused 25 year old fully fledged internationals with no idea how to work with each other, which is what has happened with the so-called golden generation.

Sadly true ....but the 4 Hg rule was necessary ....this is the."English" premier league

Can't believe that if United win tomorrow we'll be 23 points behind the league leaders. That gap will only grow as well. Are we really that bad? Let's face it, this United team is awful and City are the biggest bunch of chokers I've ever seen.

The table.doesn't lie , mate

Its really weird but yeah shows how bad we've been cause Man U arent amazing,just more lucky then us really.Could've been so different had Webb or whoever it was hadnt fucked up that game against Man U.Mean wouldnt# made a massive different points wise between us and then but in terms of confidence and all...

League been dire this year really!Mean Arsenal are shite and only where they are cause of Van Persie

I love how everyone is having a bitch fit over the game. Shit result but I couldn't even be pissed off because I just had such an amazing time at the bridge. I love the MHL. Bale your a chimp bale bale your a chimp. Lets just move on and be happy. Ok bye.

because he is a central defender and from the two times he has played out of position he struggled i dont know why people call for him in other positions he is a central defender and a cracking one at that !!!!

Ivanovic is also a CB but he is our best RB. I think people are saying that Luiz would be better at rb when Ivanovic is injured. That way we dont rely on Jokingwa.

Scumpool fans said the same thing last summer and then they got Henderson, Downing and Adam.

None of them are Championship players, Charlie Adam is a decent player, nothing special, Henderson is garbage, Downing can be good, depends what team he's in, where as with Liverpool it just ain't working.