• Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres
    • (SUB) David Luiz
    • (SUB) Kalou

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wankfest over the Champion's League really gets on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love me some European games, but it isn't a deal braker. Everybody is so pessimistic.

V wer champions 2 yrs ago....thats the reason for the outrage ..

I cant believe it. No CL for us next year.

The board and specially AVB are to blame, but Im excited to see the new Chelsea next season.

Yes, every cloud has its silver lining - hopefully we will see a new manager with a simple philosophy and new players who are eager for success. Oh, and some youth players given a chance wouldn't hurt, either.

If a player doesn't want to come to us because we aren't in the Champion's League for the 12/13 season...well I don't want them here. It isn't like we have failed to qualify for the next ten years.

If a player doesn't want to come to us because we aren't in the Champion's League for the 12/13 season...well I don't want them here. It isn't like we have failed to qualify for the next ten years.

Exactly and just because a team is in it for one season doesnt mean they always will be...like us! I guess champs league will be a pulling point but doesnt mean we wont attract players.

What i'll never understand is why when Torres comes on when Drogba is on the pitch he NEVER plays up front, but is told to play on the wing.

AVB did this, and RDM the same, wtf?

I think it is because Torres can whip in a mean cross.

I've been impressed with Neville, he's been the first pundit I've heard who has highlighted that we don't have any width, Ramires and Sturridge are not wingers. This was the worse game possible not to have any genuine wingers on the pitch, the middle of the pitch was too congested and the two players who are meant to give us width kept coming inside all game. It's been the same all season. We played like Stoke all game, we just kicked it long to Drogba which is embarrassing really. Apart from Cahill, Cole and Lampard everyone was not good enough. We need wingers desperately in the summer.

I'm worried about Essien, he's not the same player, to be fair to him he's just coming back but the last time he came back (a year and a bit ago) he played well in his first few games but then went completely downhill. His injuries have took a lot out of him, just hopefully he doesn't suffer another big injury, another big injury could potentially kill his career. If he stays fit, he could return to his best or at least close to it.

Fair play Spurs, I thought you deserved to win, not first half but definitely second. It was a game we needed to win, it's going to be hard now to finish in the top four but it's still possible.

Clearly spudz came into match w/ the intent to play rugby. A lil' nudge here, a lil' push there...So they might have had more shots, but come on!!!! I gave Mata the MOTM because of his brilliant free kick. It mesmerized everyone on the pitch. Dude is simply poetry in motion. A shout must go out to Cahill, Supah Lamps & Danny Boy Stud. Each had pivotal moments in this match & each had excellent plays on both sides of the halfway line. In the end I must say my hate grows for spudz. When I first became a CFC fan, I didn't really pay them notice. Hell I was introduced to 3 point Lane. Now that the competition between the two has become closer, I really am started to get annoyed by this side. I guess I am a spoiled CFC fan. I fully expect spudz to lay down & spread their legs ;)

It just simply wasn't good enough. No intensity. No urgency. No penetration. Completely awful performance.

In addition, Ramires has been employed at RW to counter City and Spurs's threat down that side recently and in doing so, we ended up being the one more concern about them rather than letting them worry about us. In the end, RDM fielded players in positions that they are completely uncomfortable with! We looked more concern in containing the oppositions than taking the game to them!

Some highlights if you can call them that...

untitled-2q1k6a.gifuntitled-444kzu.gif

untitled-58mz4u.gifuntitled-6oayc7.gif

Today's game was a snoozefest.

Gary "only a Bolton player" Cahill is swiftly becoming one of my favourite players. I knew he would be a good signing, and I feel smug every time he plays well.