• Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres
    • (SUB) David Luiz
    • (SUB) Kalou

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the most boring match of the season.

On the up side I like Torres work. Drogba has gotten like Malouda under Carlo. Play good one game and get lost for like another 10! :lol:

Cahill immense. Def. a great buy from the club.

Some of you dont even realize what the damages this will do to the future of the club, yet i see joking and laughing abroad

We are becoming closer and closer becoming like Liverpool, no attraction, signing average players, our world prestige down the drain...

We're finished

Pathetic, so many of our players are walking Jokes, don't care if most of them are sold. Just Pathetic, they play for their Paychecks not for Chelsea. Season is over, what dark year, we'll get nothing from this season now. Who's gonna want to come to our club now? well done Chelsea players, hope alot of you are gone. Result is not what stings but the lack of effort. Completley asleep untill like the last 15-20 mins...

No creativity in the midfield.

No pace on the wings. No real wingers in fact.

Strikers who cannot score.

A defense which has been clumsy on and off.

Massive egos in the dressing room and no real desire to win on the pitch.

An impatient owner who wants change but kills it before it begins to take shape.

Not the right ingredient for Champions League football.

Ramier as winger, Sturridge as left winger, Mata ? I don't know on what position he played in this game tbh. but I thing is obvious it didn't workout. We were shite and we barely had a shot on goal.