• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Sturridge
    • Mata
    • Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres
    • (SUB) David Luiz
    • (SUB) Kalou

Well I'm really glad that the plastic supporters from thousands of miles away like ''Henrique'' (who admitted that he supported Brazilian side Palmeiras) will jump on the Man City bandwagon now. I don't mind having supporters worldwide but people like Henrique who supported a different side before jumping on our bandwagon make me SICK. There are some good things that will come with not playing in the CL next season, we can get rid of the lab rats !!!!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love everyone's reactions compared to after the Napoli game, everyone was praising the old guard but at the end of the day they only want to play good when they have too.

I can't wait for next season, just hire a manager and sign him for 5 years and don't sack him.

Mata either needs a rest or should stick to playing on the left and roaming into the centre

Well I'm really glad that the plastic supporters from thousands of miles away like ''Henrique'' (who admitted that he supported Brazilian side Palmeiras) will jump on the Man City bandwagon now. I don't mind having supporters worldwide but people like Henrique who supported a different side before jumping on our bandwagon make me SICK. There are some good things that will come with not playing in the CL next season, we can get rid of the lab rats !!!!

Why would any plastic supporter jump bandwagon to Man City?

They got nothing over Liverpool! :Goober:

But seriously if we had plastic supporter they would have jump ship when we got rid of Mourinho or lost to United in the CL.

If you still supporting Chelsea after that downfall, there is no glory hunting.

Supporting a team in the good times anyone can do that. And we had that under Mourinho. But supporting a team during these times is where the true love for a club shows.

Not to mention losing any width Bosingwa provided.

Which is why I am left bemused by that. All Luiz did was constantly trying to nick the ball and ended up giving away FKs in dangerous areas!

Some highlights if you can call them that...

untitled-2q1k6a.gifuntitled-444kzu.gif

untitled-58mz4u.gifuntitled-6oayc7.gif

Today's game was a snoozefest.

Gary "only a Bolton player" Cahill is swiftly becoming one of my favourite players. I knew he would be a good signing, and I feel smug every time he plays well.

Same. In fact I remember you and I were perhaps the most vociferous defenders of the man before he even kicked a ball.

Which is why I am left bemused by that. All Luiz did was constantly trying to nick the ball and ended up giving away FKs in dangerous areas!

Damn good point there. TBH, Bos had a ok match. Ray Mears helped him, but he was a liability & spudz were trying to attack him. There were a few moments where Bales was able to do Bos.

Di Matteo has made some awful decisions in these last two games

Sorry, but it was laughable to see people suddenly claiming what an amazing manager he is after the 4 back to back wins and he should get the job permanently, etc.I didn't want to comment because it would seem rude and I would be accused of being a pessimist, etc but it's so obvious that he's nowhere near ready for this job. And even worse when it's by the same people who said AVB was out of his depth

Please don't claim that I'm saying this just because of two bad results. I've thought this from the start. And I'm not some crazy AVB supporter who will defend everything he did during his time here.

Anyway the players were shite but most of them shouldn't even be in this team/starting 11 so the blame goes entirely to roman and the board for being brainless fucks

Anyway the players were shite but most of them shouldn't even be in this team/starting 11 so the blame goes entirely to roman and the board for being brainless fucks

Disagree. There wasn't much wrong with his team selection in the last 2 games.

Back 4 was the same, Bosingwa only came on because Ivan was injured.

Mikel and Lampard started against City, Mikel was rested for this game because he'd played against Leicester and then City.

Ramires on the wings is iffy, but it's understandable because of his defensive ability, especially when you're playing against top sides.

What else? Meireles! yeah he shouldn't have started against City, can't think of anything else.

You can't be a glory supporter supporting Chelsea, because we don't even win anything.

Infact guys, missing out on Europa League too is better in my opinion, more painful to see but we should get over it, we have more time in the league, i would much prefer that, especially with our small squad aswell.

Sorry, but it was laughable to see people suddenly claiming what an amazing manager he is after the 4 back to back wins and he should get the job permanently, etc.I didn't want to comment because it would seem rude and I would be accused of being a pessimist, etc but it's so obvious that he's nowhere near ready for this job. And even worse when it's by the same people who said AVB was out of his depth

Please don't claim that I'm saying this just because of two bad results. I've thought this from the start. And I'm not some crazy AVB supporter who will defend everything he did during his time here.

This game he got it all wrong, besides that he hasn't done much wrong, so far overrall he has done a GOOD job. Turning the squad around aswell, i only hope he can keep doing it.

I knew Essien was finished, i feared he was just standing out when he came back from injury because everyone else was that bad, letting him go in the summer would be a good choice, need to get new players in, i'm probably the only one on the forum who wants us to get Chiek Tiote, cause i think he's Quality!, and there's no one else to get really.

The worst mistake this club made this season was not signing players, that's it. And if they don't sign players next season, then i'm not going to go to any games, buy any shirts etc, i'm not going to contribute, i'll always be a supporter, i know i'll watch the games, but on the tv and that would be it, and i'd still be on this forum, mostly ranting and raving about how bad the team is. This club needs an overhaul, financial fair play can kiss my ass, no more masturbaiting over CL, it was our own fault for not buying players, and we will get the punishment from it one way or another, weither it means overhauling the club, or not spending a penny.