• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------Cech-------------------

Ivanovic (If fit)---Cahil----Luiz------Bertrand

------------Romeu------Mikel-----------------

Sturridge---------Mata--------Merieles-------

---------------------Torres-------------------------

Presuming Terry is not fit for the game.

-----------Drogba-----------

Ramires----Mata-----Sturridge

--------Lampard--Mikel----------

Cole------------------------Bosingwa

---------Luiz-----Cahill-----------------

--------------Cech----------------------

Most likely lineup

Just a reminder, if we win the CL & finish in 5th, we will simply take the CL spot from whoever is in the 4th position. Personally I am hoping for a 5th place finish & to win the CL. Then snatch the CL from Uncle 'arry. I know first I am dreaming & 2nd Uncle 'arry will be England's gaffer. Still I have high hopes & I am not just simply high ;)

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sh'tting this. They'll be just as fired up for this, if not more, after seeing Arsenal leapfrog them.

Yes but it's not like Tottenham have any sort of momentum going into this one. They've been in terrible form recently and we will, at least, have the psychological upper-hand.

Yes but it's not like Tottenham have any sort of momentum going into this one. They've been in terrible form recently and we will, at least, have the psychological upper-hand.

I still think they have a better squad though. The likes of Van Der Vaart, Bale, Modric and even Parker outnumber us in all areas of the pitch. Knowing our luck we'll be facing a defence led by King as well.

If we start Mikel and Romeu like Sam has already suggested, then Spurs will not score and I'm about 90% sure of that. We can then play 4 attacking players in front of them. Bale and Lennon will simply be denied space because the pitch at Stamford Bridge is narrow. I don't really care what the formation is in front of the back 4 and the 2 holding players, you can chop and change that all you like but its important to have a strong base and Mikel and Romeu can provide that ! If we can clip Spurs wingers then they will really struggle to penetrate, Modric will be stifled in midfield. I don't want to see Lampards face in this game.

If we start Mikel and Romeu like Sam has already suggested, then Spurs will not score and I'm about 90% sure of that. We can then play 4 attacking players in front of them. Bale and Lennon will simply be denied space because the pitch at Stamford Bridge is narrow. I don't really care what the formation is in front of the back 4 and the 2 holding players, you can chop and change that all you like but its important to have a strong base and Mikel and Romeu can provide that ! If we can clip Spurs wingers then they will really struggle to penetrate, Modric will be stifled in midfield. I don't want to see Lampards face in this game.

Agree, however we all know what were Gona hear if we draw vs them or lose, played too defensively and we were the home team. Soo prob should only have one dm, and take it to the struggling totenham side. However I do agree that we should play two dms, preferably essien and mikel. Romeu hasn't played in a long time and rust would probably be evident. No mierles and lampard in cm. We will win this................................................I hope!

I still think they have a better squad though. The likes of Van Der Vaart, Bale, Modric and even Parker outnumber us in all areas of the pitch. Knowing our luck we'll be facing a defence led by King as well.

You can always count on the linesman to give us a goal that never went in and not rule another for a clear offside! :D :D :D

Essien should watch this game at home. Lampard should join him with a nice pizza, Raul should play the cheer leader role and Bosingwa should have the weekend off. I seriously don't want to see any liabilities in this Chelsea side for the spurs game because I'm telling you all one thing...... SPURS OWE US ONE. The amount of times they have played well at the bridge and lost the game because of errors like the Kalou offside goal a few seasons ago is shocking.

Knowing our luck we'll be facing a defence led by King as well.

No doubt, he only plays the big games, fucking crock :Goober:

Essien should watch this game at home. Lampard should join him with a nice pizza, Raul should play the cheer leader role and Bosingwa should have the weekend off. I seriously don't want to see any liabilities in this Chelsea side for the spurs game because I'm telling you all one thing...... SPURS OWE US ONE. The amount of times they have played well at the bridge and lost the game because of errors like the Kalou offside goal a few seasons ago is shocking.

Don't mind Lampard, but Essien and Meireles should not be anywhere near the starting 11.