Chelsea vs Spurs

BlueLion.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can get at least 4 points from from both the Arsenal and Livershit games and hope Spurs drop points At least once to Swansea or someone else than we still have a shot, it'll go down to the wire and we need to win just about every game from here on out.

If we can get at least 4 points from from both the Arsenal and Livershit games and hope Spurs drop points At least once to Swansea or someone else than we still have a shot, it'll go down to the wire and we need to win just about every game from here on out.

V should take control of d situation....bettr to maintain a slender gap than chase it

We're underestimating the pressure of leading... some teams like Manchester United are excellent leaders because they've done it so many times, Tottenham are in the unfamiliar position of having to consolidate a place rather than chase it and I'm sure at some point they will crack. Arsenal, meanwhile, are one mistimed tackle from disaster. I hate to wish injury on a player, but if van Persie is caught late he'll miss a few games and suck the momentum out of Arsenal. I still believe we can win the UCL and FA Cup and finish 4th. We have the ability, if each of these players give 100% then anything is possible. Come on Chelsea! :blue scalf:

V should take control of d situation....bettr to maintain a slender gap than chase it

I hope Twattenham choke, I can see them continuing their bad run even after out game. It doesnt mean it'll happen though. We're relying on Spurs to be shit rather than us be great in order to get 4th

cheer them on for me, lads, I will miss most of the game since we have tickets for the Shenhua game tonight. I will hopefully catch the end when we get home!

Hoping for a win tonight and I hope it is good even if we need to be scrappy

We're underestimating the pressure of leading... some teams like Manchester United are excellent leaders because they've done it so many times, Tottenham are in the unfamiliar position of having to consolidate a place rather than chase it and I'm sure at some point they will crack. Arsenal, meanwhile, are one mistimed tackle from disaster. I hate to wish injury on a player, but if van Persie is caught late he'll miss a few games and suck the momentum out of Arsenal. I still believe we can win the UCL and FA Cup and finish 4th. We have the ability, if each of these players give 100% then anything is possible. Come on Chelsea! :blue scalf:

Anything is possible...5th place nd ucl crashout too