Chelsea vs Spurs

BlueLion.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the myth that drogba and torres cant play together has to be dropped for this match. torres was so isolated in the city match that it was painful to watch plus i think torres would play well behind drogba. for me this should be the team for next match

cech

luiz cahill terry cole

essien mikel

ramires torres mata

drogba.

we should go for the kill. i hope the match gets opened up quickly as it would be better for us plus tot is at the worst point in the league with 3 losses and a draw so we should go for early in roads.

must win game simple , but i see us in the Europa league next year , as i cant see spurs dropping that many points for the rest of the season and we have arse and liverpool to play.

must win game simple , but i see us in the Europa league next year , as i cant see spurs dropping that many points for the rest of the season and we have arse and liverpool to play.

True but what about arses? They stil hav us and.manc....

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Lampard Mikel

Ramires Mata Sturridge

Drogba

Spurs are awful at defending at set pieces which is why i went with Drogba and he also always seems to do well against Spurs, otherwise would have gone for Torres. Picked Ramires so that he can double up on Bale too on there left side

MUST WIN - no other option... I realized against Napoli (another must-win) our team played really physical at the beginning and bullied the opposition.

We must use these tactics against Spurs.. We need that killer "win-at-all-costs" mentality.

Nothing more to say really - we just gotta win!

---------Cech--------

Ferreira-Luiz-Terry-Cole

----Mikel----Lampard---

Sturridge-Mata-Malouda

--------Drogba-------

fereira owned bale last time around! Way betr dn bosingwa