Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-------------Drogba---------------

Torres------Mata------Sturrdige

--------Essien---Ramires--------

Cole-------------------------Ivanovic

----------Terry---Luiz-----------------

----------------Cech---------------------

I am dead fuckin serious, torres seems to crave going wide, and his ability to find space will make Drogba strive

I'm sorry, what makes me think what? Not trying to be impolite I just don't understand what you are saying.

If you are referring to that I think he will play 4-2-3-1 then yes, Essien or Mikel could play, I never denied that?

Sorry my bad, didn't look at what you quoted, i thought you were refering to who said Meireles is suspended, then you said underneath that post this would be the worst time to try Luiz as DM.

I can't believe i missed the quotation though, damn i need glasses.

I think the match will be decided in first 30 minutes...if Napoli will not score, we can say goodbye to CL...

You are over-estimating our attack, my friend. If you remember in Italy it took us a lucky mistake by your defense to score.

I think the match will be decided in first 30 minutes...if Napoli will not score, we can say goodbye to CL...

That's a bit harsh mate. Still, the hard-work, hell of a hard-work, is down to Chelsea to do.

You are over-estimating our attack, my friend. If you remember in Italy it took us a lucky mistake by your defense to score.

and you're over-stimating our defense! Campagnaro-Cannavaro make us take a lot of goals this year! it isn't the same defense of last year...unfortunately for us!

That's a bit harsh mate. Still, the hard-work, hell of a hard-work, is down to Chelsea to do.

Uhm....we are scared about another think: your field! we are used to play in a potato field, your field is perfect, too fast for us...